💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Dirty Pearls to open for Gaga this Thursday

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

MahoTheMnstr

It's good to see she still keeps that friendship, I wouldn't mind if they open the ArtRave (my sister would be so happy she loves them)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

Am I the only one noticing she's really beautiful there? :flutter:

codymonster

Why is the guy in the bottom of the pic trying to make himself puke...? :excuseme:

Blue Jeans

Why is the guy in the bottom of the pic trying to make himself puke...? :excuseme:

because rock n roll baby  :rockstar:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Vernier

I hope everyone saying "not for artrave" has at least heard one song of theirs :awkney:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Interludicrous

I always thought dirty pearls was a reference to a pearl necklace. :( so disappointed. Dreams ruined!

I'd say it's both though! Most lyrics mean more than one thing, and since Gaga references pearls all the time I'm sure she meant "dirty pearls" both as the band, as well as the jewelery.

Allan

Lady Starlight may be opening too! She just posted the promo picture on her FB with the subtitle "Playing the Doritos #BOLDstage at SXSW supporting Lady Gaga on 13th March 2014 – come and party with us!"

https://www.facebook.com/ladystarlightnyc/photos/a.184587574865.124706.39138689865/10152293758779866/

Blue Jeans

Lady Starlight may be opening too! She just posted the promo picture on her FB with the subtitle "Playing the Doritos #BOLDstage at SXSW supporting Lady Gaga on 13th March 2014 – come and party with us!"

https://www.facebook.com/ladystarlightnyc/photos/a.184587574865.124706.39138689865/10152293758779866/

oh gosh, please no..

wgnPUyc.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Thy're metionned in Heavy Metal Lover, so you probably heard of them :fan:

"Dirty pearls and a patch

For all the Rivington Rebels"

Wait hold on- I thought that dude on the bottom right corner looked awfully familiar, so I did some creeping on my Facebook.

I had met this gorgeous, kind girl at the Born This Way Ball, and she is DATING the guy on the bottom right corner. I'm going through her pictures with him, I creeped on his profile, it's HIM. He's one of the band members of The Dirty Pearls! Holy crap! Small world!
:excited2:

Morphine Prince

What's Happening on Thursday ? The Performance is On Tuesday.

It's Thursday.

Shadow

Something tells me Gaga's team knows there are rockers among her fans. :rockstar:

Put your hands up... 🖤

Archived