Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What U Want (Cover)

Guilherme Godoy

Featured Posts

Guilherme Godoy

Hi guys! My name is Guilherme Godoy, i'm an artist from Brazil and a Little Monster.
I made a cover of "Do What U Want" because I love this song and the message that it brings to us and to the haters.

I know that I have to improve my English and playing/singing skills, but I really hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfKkg8Q-5A4

artRaver

It's pretty good, there's always room for improvement.

Now onto the more serious stuff, you're cute.   :hor:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Rat Boy

It's pretty good, there's always room for improvement.

Now onto the more serious stuff, you're cute.   :hor:

This! It's pretty good but I think with even more experience/practice you'll be even better. 

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Princess Die

How the hell are you able to post topics with one post? :eww:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Dean Winchester

How the hell are you able to post topics with one post? :eww:

This place is becoming a mess  :awkney:

Princess Die

This place is becoming a mess  :awkney:

M.T.E. :awkney:

If you want people here to listen to your music, maybe spend some time here first before you start shamelessly plugging your cheap Gaga imitations. 

I know I'm being harsh, but it's obvious you only came here with the intention of benefiting yourself so I really don't care. :crossed:

lol

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

juicyjuicy

To be brutally honest, you do not have the right "voice"/tone for this song.

I see you singing in like...an Italian choir or something more operatic?

Princess Die

Is he coming back ooooooooooooooooooooooor... :awkney:

Guilherme Godoy

Thanks for all the comments and constructive criticisms!
I just want to say i'm sorry for those who were offended by my post, I didn't know I needed to socialize before posting, this wasn't in the rules I read. I was just starting, I saw the "Fan Art" section and I thought: why not share one of my fan videos to get to know the people here? But some people tend to see the evil in others before anything. Why? Because they have the evil within themselves. I have many ways to promote my work, half a dozen views are important, but that's not what will give me a career, wake up! That's not what I'm looking for here.
I do popular singing college and I had classes of lyrical singing with some masters from Georgia State University who once came to Brazil. Music is art and you have to feel something when you are listen to it. No labels, no predestination. I know what I'm doing here and I want to ask you: do you know what you are doing here?

So, Guilherme is my real name, in my profile you can see my real face and in my music you can hear my real voice. I will not lie to you, I'm not a fake and I don't need some numbers of posts in a website to be someone. I am a person with flaws, qualities, feelings and dreams like any other. I just want you to respect me and my art, we all have opinions and I respect it all. Just talk in an adult and civilized way.

Gaga fights every day to pass a message of love, a true fan/LM would remember this.
I'm sorry if it was rude and thank you for making me write this text and make me practice my English. I hope we can be friends, some of you don't seem to bad kids.  :)

STOP THE DRAMA.

START THE MUSIC.

Archived