Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga can perform in Turkey and UAE?

Rainbow Unicorn

29 members have voted

1. 1. Can Gaga perform in Middle East (particularly in Turkey and UAE)

Featured Posts

Valextra

Rhenna was there last year tho

mideast-united-arab-emirates-rihanna.jpg

http://youtu.be/YWX-65tgRyM

Not Kim Kardashian :fan:

bumblebee

Correct me if i am wrong, but I believe Turkey benefits a lot from tourism during summer season, and both, Dubai and Abu Dhabi attract lots of tourists in winter. Scheduling a show for Turkey in summer and for, for instance, Dubai in winter seems safe.

However, I am more worried about the fact that her shows may cause protests there like in Jakarta :excited2:  

Yes, of course. But I'd like her to perform in Greece, first. Although, on second thought, I can definitely see her doing a show in Instanbul.

In UAE I doubt it... Aren't women there required to cover up?

Nope. Law in Dubai is less strict than the law in Abu Dhabi, afaik. Don't know whether you have to cover up in Abu Dhabi or not.

Unknown A

Correct me if i am wrong, but I believe Turkey benefits a lot from tourism during summer season, and both, Dubai and Abu Dhabi attract lots of tourists in winter. Scheduling a show for Turkey in summer and for, for instance, Dubai in winter seems safe.

However, I am more worried about the fact that her shows may cause protests there like in Jakarta :excited2:  

you are right but she does not need to think about tourism in Turkey , i'm sure people in Ä°stanbul are enough for a one night show (even though i think she can sell out 2 shows in Istanbul) 

Nope. Law in Dubai is less strict than the law in Abu Dhabi, afaik. Don't know whether you have to cover up in Abu Dhabi or not.

:toofunny: I was always told that women travelling to Dubai need to cover up. Know someone who lived there and she said she covered up (at night though I'm not sure why that is).

:toofunny: I was always told that women travelling to Dubai need to cover up. Know someone who lived there and she said she covered up (at night though I'm not sure why that is).

Well I went there last summer and my mother didn't have to cover up, although she did try to be respectful and not show skin a lot. And that was during Ramadan ;)

Well I went there last summer and my mother didn't have to cover up, although she did try to be respectful and not show skin a lot. And that was during Ramadan ;)

Thanks for the info :hug:

CherryBoom

Of course she should perform in Turkey!

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Archived