đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Throwback: First time listening to Born This Way

DancingQueen

Featured Posts

DancingQueen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2wVsABJP74

:dies:  you guys remember this video? this basically illustrates me listening to BTW for the first time

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

oh GloZell

I can't remember the first time I listened to it. I remember being surprised cuz based on what she sang at the VMA's (it was the VMA's, right?) I thought it was gonna sound really different.

HausOfGuy

i never really liked BTW (song) sonically. But the lyrics of course mean a lot to me. I don't remember the first time i listened to it, i do remember i listened to Judas :legend: 

Sexxx

oh GloZell

I can't remember the first time I listened to it. I remember being surprised cuz based on what she sang at the VMA's (it was the VMA's, right?) I thought it was gonna sound really different.

grammys

TimisaMonster

4 in the morning and it was already on LadyGaga.com and I remember holding my mouth trying not to scream, cuz it was sooooo good and fresh :udidnt:

I went to bed after a few listens with a big o smile on my face 

My face at school when the teacher was trying to talk to me and all I could hear was the song in my head...

fsrN5CX.gif

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

PoshLife

grammys

no it was the VMA's, I checked. What I meant was when she won that award and sang part of the chorus onstage (at the VMA's), it gave me an impression of the song that turned out to be wrong when the studio recording was released later on.

Ladey Gagz

"Wether you're broke or evergreen so if you poor or you a tree she dont care" :lmao: DYING

I remember buying new headphones because I wanted my first listen to be in super quality! After school I RAN home, the wait for Born This Way (the song) was INSANE. :dead:

The second she said "just put your paws up, cuz you were born this way baby" I knew it would be an amazing song. And damn, it really was and still is! :legend:

elijahfan

I remember exactly the first time I listened to it. It was a shock, really. I found it extremely loud and messy, I wasn't 100% convinced. Then I listened to it a 2nd time and I was owned.

cometoogg

i was waiting i remember her website had like a countdown, and then played it there, i loved it :party: it's still my fave song

Archived