💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If you had 5 minutes with Gaga...

llbcherry

Featured Posts

llbcherry

(I'm sure this has been posted before, but in the current ARTPOP climate, we may have different things to say/ask.)

SO, what would you TELL her about how she has affected your life, AND, what questions would you ask her? Let's say 5 questions.

(Assuming she will answer honestly and in straight forward manner.)

I would tell her not to be sad. That while some people don't get it, and some fans complain about EVERY. LITTLE. THING, that there are plenty of us on board who support her no matter what. I would tell her that her good spirit is evident in all she does, and that she has true beauty and incredible talent. I would tell her that nothing is out of her reach, and that I identify with her struggles with addiction, that Dope is very brave, and that she gives me hope that I can live in true freedom and joy one day.

I would ask her:

1. What is the next single?

2. When does she plan to release new music?

3. Where would she like to go on future albums, sonically and in terms of genre?

4. How do you feel about your fans nowadays?

5. Can you put some unreleased songs on a thumb drive for me? :)

You?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miley

You mean

For those of you have ARTPOP Zone tickets/if you had, what are u going to say/would u say? :derpga:

Helix

I'd ask her to adopt me tbh :derpga:

1) Will you ever release TEA/Is Act II gonna be a thing?

2) What's your favorite own song?

3) Do all the BadRomance comparisons annoy you?

4) How are you feeling? 

5) How many albums would you like to release in the next 10 years?

Sunny

1. Can you give me all of your unreleased songs, but Miss It B Four You Kiss It First?
2. BTW second video?
3. Poker Face Red?
4. TEOG Original Video?
5. What do you think about BDR?

I like dancin', and ponies....

Honey Boo Boo

If I had 5 minutes with her, you'd know exactly what I'd do. :creepflop:

In terms of questions though:

Gaga, what happened to ARTPOP?

Why is this era flopping?

DWUW Video?

G.U.Y.?

*Deep voice* Y u soooo 2peed?

:derpga:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

TSUNAMI

I would talk with her like every other person on Earth. 

How are you?

Is your hip okay now?

Do you still smoke weed?

Wanna smoke a blunt with me? 

:troll:

codymonster

I honestly think, in the moment, id simply tell her how much she means to me and tell her how much I love her and her music. I don't think I could ask her about future stuff, because she likes to surprise us, and I'd feel awkward if she didn't want to tell me something :toofunny:

Honestly tho, if I had to ask her questions, I'd ask her to explain meanings behind some of her songs and delve into some of them. I'd like to have a legit conversation with her about her music. I think that'd be an unreal experience :nooo:

rivingtonreject

I probably wouldnt ask her about her promo plans for the future..

I think I would just tell her about the way she's brought me to people I consider my realest friends. I just want her to know how she affects lives in more ways than one. Like when I'm really ****ing low, her words help. When I'm really uninspired, or undermotivated, I think about how HARD she's worked and I can do it too, and I've met so many people that I care about through her shows or just talking about music theory (something I probably wouldnt have been exposed to without her influence).

Idk, I'd have a LOT to say and probably wouldnt be able to express myself in an intelligent coherent way tbrh

HOTRODSGAGA

If I had 5 minutes with her, you'd know exactly what I'd do. :creepflop:

In terms of questions though:

Gaga, what happened to ARTPOP?

Why is this era flopping?

DWUW Video?

G.U.Y.?

*Deep voice* Y u soooo 2peed?

:derpga:

sach fani man 

MANiCURE

I am asking myself this everyday (it's gonna happen - ARTPOP zone tickets argh!) So I can't quite answer fully yet. I'm a bit overwhemed at the prospect!

I will tell her how much she's inspired my lil girls life. Shes 4 with autism and she had a brain bleed at birth. But even before she was one she was transfixed to Gaga, and literally was her first word in context. We didnt know if she would walk or talk. Yet she sat up unaided to Telephone LOL and danced her ass off to Bad Romance and Judas  :party: Her love for Gaga only grew. We couldnt get her into pre-school. It was a nightmare. Until the nursery decided a tactic -  to play Lady Gaga every day as she came into the room. I'm sure the other parents thought that approach was insane but Gaga is her comfort zone. 

Her effect there - has really changed our lives as a family. Born this Way really hit my heart and we have the lyrics as a decal in her room now. 

Is that silly? I dunno, it might not be the typical response to that question but all I want to say is "I wish you knew just what difference you made, and thank you - and keep it up Mama"

Hellspont

Can I come backstage at artRAVE?

Can I live with you?  :toofunny:

Hug her for the rest of the time :saira:

MonsterOfSpain

I honestly think, in the moment, id simply tell her how much she means to me and tell her how much I love her and her music. I don't think I could ask her about future stuff, because she likes to surprise us, and I'd feel awkward if she didn't want to tell me something :toofunny:

Archived