💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you want another Infected Mushroom song on ACT II?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(+_+)>o

It is well kown that Infected Mushroom was not too fond of the final version of the song Aura. And this has to do with the fact that according to them, Zedd/Gaga made the song too commercial (I personally love the song just how it is). But lets say that they are willing to work with Gaga as a co producer. And that they were to make a completely new song from scratch. Would you like this IM/Gaga song for ACT II or whatever her new album is?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

Yes! Aura is my favorite song from the album and would LOVE another song similar to it. :heart:

Freddy Krueger

Yes, Aura is heavenly. I don't even care if they're idiots, they make good music.

Shaney

hell yes.  who cares if they don't like Gaga.  she should use them for their good music.

artRaver

I like Infected Mushroom, but I still say No. 

This fan base would have a huge melt down over it, no thank you.  :laughga:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Oscar

Absolutely. I understand where IF is coming from though. I feel like Gaga took out a lot of good stuff from their instrumental that she just didn't use. I disagree that is sounds commercial though because Aura and Venus are the only experimental songs on the album. 

If they made a song from scratch though it would sound heavenly. 

Quark

Yeah, the song is definitely not commercial. If anything it sounds even more weird than the original demo, due to the added weird Gaga vocals, the western intro, and Gaga's lyrics. So they probably did not like that they took away parts of the work they did on the song. However, they did accept to give Gaga the song at the end of the day. And I also do think that if they worked together in the studio, Gaga and IM could come up with an amazing song that they would both like.

Absolutely. I understand where IF is coming from though. I feel like Gaga took out a lot of good stuff from their instrumental that she just didn't use. I disagree that is sounds commercial though because Aura and Venus are the only experimental songs on the album. 

If they made a song from scratch though it would sound heavenly. 

Archived