Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP BALL PROMO POSTER (Tokyo)

VersaceHooker13

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

This is the lamest era to date, most of the things are badly prepared and looks last minutes work

Look at those clowns

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lavender Pubes

There are people who dislike the BTWB poster? :wtf: that one is AMAZING! More DarkGa please :giveup:

I wasnt too impressed with it at first but It grew on me..I bought the poster when i went to the show and it aint coming off my wall anytime soon  :whitney:

Not that I want another dark poster but she could at least put some effort into designing one... Most of the fanmade ones even look better than this trash. Its just tacky and unprofessional

MelbHawker

More like WordArt explosion.

I absolutely LOVE this simple yet effective fanmade version:

BfwsWSVIMAEAxTt.jpg

This is so f*cking awesome. The actual poster is so sh*t.

gagalovesme

More like WordArt explosion.

I absolutely LOVE this simple yet effective fanmade version:

BfwsWSVIMAEAxTt.jpg

Omg that looks so real! It would be so fab if gaga used this

tezbear91

I do not like the offical poster it's so ****ty. There are loads of fan made ones which are way better.

battle for your life.

GagaMyBlood95

I do not like the offical poster it's so ****ty. There are loads of fan made ones which are way better.

lol yeah, she and her team could just pick one, pay the owner and go with it...

I used to trust Lady Gaga's visuals. Following the visuals that she has put out for BTW and ARTPOP, I have dropped all expectations from her.

Look at how strong her visuals were: :giveup:

03lady-1024x682.jpg

Michael

Jesus can we all please get over the fact that this is the official poster.

Whispering

It's a damn poster, what's the big deal? :smh:

I didn't really care for the one from the BTWB, so I wouldn't have bought it. If you don't like this one, don't buy it. Simple as that.

Some of you must need more interesting events and people to come into your life, when you are obsessing over a dumb poster. No one is going to make you buy it or hang it on your wall!

Cappuccino

Ugly. I really hope who created this go back to school... its just not even up to my standard. Why would gaga even... lets hope yhe tour is a bit better

Miel

I really didn't like it at first, but I think I'm starting to warm up to it. I really like how images from past tours are used, kind of as a lead up to the new tour (Seashell Girl?). The collage and text make it a really cool promo poster. Though, I think it would have been cool had this existed alongside new material. idk

3 points in and ready for more

Archived