đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: SXSW Show Official Discussion Topic

Nagel340

Featured Posts

Pierre

That was a mess. But I still love her. :ohwell:

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

destructivelove

This is so true! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thought this. I've been saying to people all along, (not on this forum because I'm new), that gagas rise and fall is planned from the very start and has always been about a certain stage of the pursuit of fame. She's telling a story throughout her a whole career and its always been about the fame. But only a rare few fans study the art and see the truth. :)

YES THIS 1 MILLION TIMESSSSS YESSSS!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL A GIANT STORY OF SORTS THAT PEOPLE ARE GONNA SEE IN 50 YEARS AS WHAT IT ALL MEANT AND ITS GONNA BE SO ICONIC!!!  SHE IS LITERALLY SHOWING YOU WHAT FAME AND CELEBRITIES HAVE BECOME IN AMERICA!!! its like shes helping explain "the fame" so much and its so ironic that its the first album because its almost like the title to her story!!! She is teaching us about the fame

Vernier

Probably claiming that ARTPOP is done (minus Roseland and the tour). I honestly believe it now after that comment about Applause - "They told us we had to play it".

i honestly thought she meant this in a "they told me my time is almost up, so I kinda have to round everything up" kinda way

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Brainiac

all the people getting pissed off and completely going off the deep end in the thread have proved that what she wanted was accomplished. she did something that got you so emotional and made you feel something. that's what art is. you don't even realize you played right into it.

Aguinaga09

Ughhh where do I start??? This was a mess! I was really excited when she opened with Aura.. but everything went downhill as soon as she performed Swine. Now I'm gunna have nightmares about it. Like it was gross as ****. After that I didn't pay much attention to the show lol. Did she really throw shade at Applause?? :O girl no lol This **** better not happen when she tours. Don't wanna see this girl puke over Gaga in person... ugh I'm so pressed 

GagaMusicSlayer

That was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen, and I'm a jaded cynic. So inspiring. I hope this woman never stops making music.

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Guys are you kidding me? How are you still worrying about the single and the video and the ARTPOP "Era".. DID YOU NOT JUST SEE THAT?? Were you not watching what I watched?? That right there, what the most amazing, perfect, crazy, psycho thing I have ever seen in my life. THAT IS GAGA. I don't care if she doesn't do anything else for ARTPOP. That was more than enough. I have never been more proud to be a Lady Gaga fan than I am tonight. That was BEAUTIFUL. 

Rudz Xinc

I'll pretend this never happen :sweat:

you guys were praising The Puke Interlude from TMB, but now you sound like she never done it before

I'm fine with it

just as a whole, the show is just a mess

no fashion, no dancing, no ART involve, just crazy mess

This is not the Gaga I fell in love with

Look at those clowns

Joaco95

Honestly heartwarming... lots of genuine rage and love, and love for all the right people, and a sense of coming full-circle to her roots. This almost felt like a farewell performance. Like, "Farewell everyone, thank you if you love me, f*** you if you hate me, I got to be famous, love each other, bye"

iPXdARRKKEMXe.gif

bye

fallen042

Gaga was too drunk. The puke thing would have been so epic if she hadn't already done it herself. Other than that it was acceptable, but still kinda messy

Edited by fallen042

Dean Winchester

Well, that was interesting. I don't know how I feel about this performance. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. It was definitely very different from the Gaga most of us are used to. Having been a fan for four years, this is the first time she has truly shocked me. 

This is exactly how i feel.  It was just....so different from what gaga shows are usually.  It felt more like a rock show which i find really cool.  I think if she wants to take this direction with her career, she should make full-on rock music too, rather than making electronic/dance songs but performing them rock-ish.  

Battle 4 Ur Life

The puke scene was ****ing brilliant. Those b---hes pulled that **** off. If you felt disgusted, it worked. It made you feel something, it arted all over the ****ing place. 

this ftw

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

shaneybaby

i refuse to ****in read a single bag thing about it. so im not reading what u say im just posting my own thing.

****ing loved it. she was herself and free. was cool to do something without choreo n just raw n fun n crazy as ****.

the pig/bull ride while being thrown up on and and continuing to sing was ****ing epic as **** and will forever be something ill go back and watch. it actually made me love the song SWINE which i didnt love before.

THANK U GAGA FOR ENTERTAINING THE **** OUT ME TONIGHT  :pawsup: