Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: SXSW Show Official Discussion Topic

Nagel340

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Honestly I love gaga but what is going on right now. I expected somthing that was artistic, it seems like what I was expecting isn't there, like she isn't really impressing me at all Like..why is that girl spitting green stuff it's kinda gross and rolling around in black liquids. I don't know I was expecting somthing more... Not that it is bad, but honestly I was expecting...different.

Stefani328

I love how these delusional people on here are defending this. This isn't art. This is MILEY CYRUS BUT 1000x WORSE!!!! At least miley gets attention while trying to be s-xy and not getting thrown up on live by some random girl.

I hope Katy's tour isn't sold out. Jumping ships before her label drops her a**

Have fun with rubbing puke all over yourselves :)

Your meltdowns are more entertaining than Gaga' s crazy ass performance. 

You guys act like this is fine... all I see now is Marry the Night / a silent scream for help. I don't think she noticed yet...

J e s s e

I ain't jumping ship NEVER, I just forget this ever happened :smh: I didn't mind the puking, It was just lacking and kinda floppy.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Glamourpuss

its been about it all along...thats what ive been saying... i wont cant go from knowing the inner workings of fame so well and not know what shes doing...shes studying the decay of a superstar by essentially forcing herself into it!!! she wants to emulate the life of the traditional popstar!!!

This is so true! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thought this. I've been saying to people all along, (not on this forum because I'm new), that gagas rise and fall is planned from the very start and has always been about a certain stage of the pursuit of fame. She's telling a story throughout her a whole career and its always been about the fame. But only a rare few fans study the art and see the truth. :)