💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Jase

Yeah, you got it right! Bryan is clearly going to OWN Mania this year. They've made it so obvious, but I'm so happy. Now, I want an Evolution reunion.  :giveup:

Now I'm FINALLY exicted about WM! It's gonna be a huge, special moment when Bryan wins the title in front of 70,000+ people. It'll leave an iconic image of so many people's arms up in the air while they chant YES, YES, YES...

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm betting for Big E to win the Andre the Giant memorial battle royal. But if he doesn't, I hope it's someone like Dolph Ziggler or any of the other Superstars who fell in the radar due to some heat from management / the top stars. 

Now I'm FINALLY exicted about WM! It's gonna be a huge, special moment when Bryan wins the title in front of 70,000+ people. It'll leave an iconic image of so many people's arms up in the air while they chant YES, YES, YES...

They better give Bryan a decent title run. The worst scenario is for him to lose the world title by Extreme Rules just to upset the fans.  :giveup:

Jase

The Battle Royal isn't that exciting on paper, but it could really make an up & coming star. I'm all for Cesaro winning.

They better give Bryan a decent title run. The worst scenario is for him to lose the world title by Extreme Rules just to upset the fans.  :giveup:

I'm now pretty confident that Vince finally gets it, so I would think this is just the beginning for him now :giveup:

Aside from Taker's return, this is one of those moments you'd feel that Mania season is ON, something I couldn't say when Batista won the Rumble:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQYSuG1GFY

Love Stephanie McMahon's promo on this one. She's the best female heel ever. Miss that screaming voice for a very long time!  :giveup:

Lion Heart

I missed RAW and SD this week. So like what happened. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jase

I missed RAW and SD this week. So like what happened. 

I missed SD

As for Raw, Daniel Bryan held an "occupy Raw" segment where loads of "fans" in DB shirts surrounded the ring and refused to go unless Hunter accepted the WrestleMania match. After much sparring, he agreed, only for DB to then add the "if I beat you, I'm added to the Orton/Boretista" match, to which he also agreed. Hunter and Steph delivered some great heel mic work for a change. Check out the below

F4WOnline.com is reporting that the "Occupy Raw" segment was done to mock the trolls that wanted to "hijack" Raw the previous week, in protest of CM Punk not being with WWE. Some of the lines that Stephanie McMahon said about people disrespecting her family were some real feelings of hers towards CM Punk.

Interesting.

Taker made a brief appearance while Heyman put over the streak pretty strong and said how Lesnar was going to be the one who would finally end it. Pretty standard stuff

Cena/Wyatt was made official for Mania, as was a 30-man over the top rope battle royal in memory of Andre the Giant. The winner gets some cool looking Andre trophy.

Bryan pinned Orton clean in a tag match to end the show

Triple H wants to be in the main event too at Mania. And Batista "walking out" yet again. WWE is probably reading online sites way too much. This is trolling at its finest.  :toofunny:

Jase

:smh: We all know DB's going over at Mania.

I'm just excited for Lita to be inducted this year.

Living legend, tbh.

Right? My fave diva of all time. Trish is a close second.

Hi, btw! I haven't seen you post for ageeeees

:smh: We all know DB's going over at Mania.

Imagine if Triple H actually wins the match with Bryan AND then go on to win his 14th World Championship against his two former protégés on the same night. It seems way implausible (and over-the-top), but he did win the main event of WrestleMania 25 against Orton who had the best momentum at that time.   :rip: But seriously, I'm loving this latest swerve in this saga of Bryan chasing the WWE title. They've built the best build-up in years since Batista's evolution at WrestleMania 21 as the main-eventer. And they better give a really great conclusion on this one with Bryan as the champion. The worst they could give us is Orton retaining the belt - worse than either a win of Triple H or Batista. There should be a NEW champion at Mania no matter what.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBpMMdxMGRo

Also, I love to point out how impressed I'm with the initial tension between The Authority... only to give a beating to Bryan at the end of the show.

Other important highlights of RAW:

1. The Shield turning face, instead of breaking up (two consecutive assaults against Corporate Kane are more than a confirmation of a face turn) - Should we anticipate The Shield against The Authority's new enforcers at this year's Mania?  :excited2:

2. Triple H burying Punk during that promo with Bryan 

3. The NO DQ match between Orton and Bryan - with Batista giving his best Batista Bomb since his comeback (and the crowd actually chanting "one more time")

4. Eminem being somehow involved at WM 30 via the official theme song (and I hope he ends up performing there similar to how Diddy did years ago)

Following the eye-popping RAW last week, this week's show came off horrible. The opening segment was the only one truly entertaining. The rest were meh, as though WrestleMania isn't fast approaching. My rating: C-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Wm7Vokevo

• 2 weeks later...
Lion Heart

I don't get it. Why did the streak end

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

MegaMiles

Undertaker... NOOOOOOOO! My childhood has died with this streak :nooo: It should have be Shawn Michaels or at least something with the same energy and magnitude. Lesnar's future, to my understanding, isn't for certain and I'd rather have someone like Cena (even though I love to hate him) or Triple H (for the millionth time?)

I knew the streak would end soon because his age was catching up to him. He just can't wrestle anymore (or as well as he did in recent years). He just throws punches 99% of the time with grapples sprinkled in. He just doesn't have much left in the tank. He has always been among my top 5 wrestlers when I was growing up through the Attitude Era. Bracing myself for his impending retirement.

The women also had a decent match. But I miss the Trish Stratus vs. Lita caliber matches of the past.

But Wrestlemania was just... YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Wrestlemania

XXX :hor:

I'm still trying to let it sink in. I'm in complete disbelief and denial, I mean among all the competitors UT has faced all throughout the years, they chose Brock Lesnar whose future in the WWE is still unknown with his contract's expiring very soon. The end of the streak overshadowed everything, even DB's ultimate win against all odds - and this makes this PPV one of the saddest, if not the saddest, moments of all professional wrestling. They should have at least waited for Cena, a face of an era in his own right, or a newcomer / future face of an era like Roman Reigns to do it, and yet they picked someone who left the WWE years ago to try out NFL and then MMA, and then returned to wrestle twice a year. I've nothing but respect for UT, but this is a huge letdown. 

For what it's worth, rumours are circulating that the finish wasn't the plan at all - though it's extremely unlikely. 

Archived