Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

:cry:

Ima revive this thread. Looks like I have some updating to do!

I didn't recognize you there, bud. Hope you're doing well :sara:

Just downloaded the NXT Takeover: R Evolution show, I've heard really, really great things about it

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

I didn't recognize you there, bud. Hope you're doing well :sara:

Just downloaded the NXT Takeover: R Evolution show, I've heard really, really great things about it

Hi Jase, long time no see! 

I haven't had the chance to watch NXT but I hope to get into it soon. I've seen a few matches like the other day I was just watching Cesaro vs. Sami Zayne I think. Pretty solid match.

RAW was okay. I jumped @ Natty actually winning a match. Well she's won a few matches here and there lately- hopefully she gets a shot for the Divas Title soon. 

I wonder when Sting will actually show up on RAW? My guess is the RAW after the Royal Rumble to continue the feud with Triple H. 

So SD is live tomorrow? I'll prob. watch it since I haven't really seen an episode in months. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

what happened to this thread!? Thoughts on Roman winning!?

WWE was plain boring since the split of the Shield last year. Anyway, I'm a fan of RR, but this year shouldn't be his time for the main-event push. I'd rather first see him build a strong momentum in the mid-card, probably either for the IC or US title all throughout 2015 + develop his character more (i.e. get rid of the Shield entrance, ring outfit, and anything that's associated with the Shield). In this way, he won't end up as the next Sheamus or The Miz or ADR (failed main-event pushes), but follow the footsteps of those who actually got successful after they were pushed to the moon (Orton, Batista, Cena - all multi-time world champions and legit main-event draws).

But since what happened at the Rumble has already happened, and they'd likely still put him over since Lesnar's reportedly going back to UFC this year, then my only hope is for Paul Heyman to turn against Lesnar at 'Mania and side himself with Reigns as his new 'monster', 'Paul Heyman guy'-type heel champ. And then have Rollins cash-in his MITB contract right after the Lesnar-Reigns match, and win for a huge pop and become the new top face, or at least an alternative to Bryan and Cena. 

Lion Heart

I actually wanted Reigns to win, so I'm happy about that. I just don't like the sound of this Bryan vs Roman Reigns stipulation match at FastLane :wtf: I think what'll happen is Brock Lesnar will lose to Reigns clean after a brutal match, only to lose to Seth cashing in probably the RAW after- I just can't see him cashing in at WM, but then again I didn't expect Undertaker to lose. Then Reigns will chase the title until he gets it around Summerslam and who knows what'll happen by then.

The idea of Bryan vs Lesnar baffles me-it's just not believable. Anyways I'm looking forward to tonight's Smackdown.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

WWE was plain boring since the split of the Shield last year. Anyway, I'm a fan of RR, but this year shouldn't be his time for the main-event push. I'd rather first see him build a strong momentum in the mid-card, probably either for the IC or US title all throughout 2015 + develop his character more (i.e. get rid of the Shield entrance, ring outfit, and anything that's associated with the Shield). In this way, he won't end up as the next Sheamus or The Miz or ADR (failed main-event pushes), but follow the footsteps of those who actually got successful after they were pushed to the moon (Orton, Batista, Cena - all multi-time world champions and legit main-event draws).

But since what happened at the Rumble has already happened, and they'd likely still put him over since Lesnar's reportedly going back to UFC this year, then my only hope is for Paul Heyman to turn against Lesnar at 'Mania and side himself with Reigns as his new 'monster', 'Paul Heyman guy'-type heel champ. And then have Rollins cash-in his MITB contract right after the Lesnar-Reigns match, and win for a huge pop and become the new top face, or at least an alternative to Bryan and Cena. 

So happy I have someone to talk about this with! This is the most anticipated WM season in awhile. Last year it was quite obvious (to me at least) that Bryan was going to win. Anyway, completely agree that Roman is not ready. He has had ONE major singles victory (against Orton) and that does NOT grant him this opportunity. It was clear by Survivor Series '13,  Rumble 14, and him "winning" Superstar of the Year that WWE wanted to push him. However, since his injury, Vince (since we know he's basically the one making the final decisions) should have waited on his push. They could've made him feud against Rusev and win the US title/break Rusev's streak.

I'm a fan of Bryan, but I don't think its fair because the fans want him in the spotlight again, he automatically gets this "chance." I think the WWE are smart putting eyeballs on the product currently, allowing Bryan to be perceived as back in the spotlight, but I think he will loose to Roman clean and after the match show respect for Roman, the thought process behind this would be the fact that the fans would get behind Roman because he garnered Bryans respect. 

I see what you think will happen in the main event of WM as what will most likely happen. However, these reports of UFC are nothing more than reports, and I only think speculation is occurring because everyone knows Lesnars contract is up at WM. That being said, I wouldn't like Heyman and Brock ending on rocky terms. I could imagine Brock would return once more, even if it was for only one match, and having Heyman at his side would add to the allure. Although, Brock is being perceived as a babyface currently and I think they should start Roman's heel turn at Fast Lane. Rollins cashing in upon Reigns winning clean is also "best for business." I don't even think Roman deserves to have an entire WM night to himself, Rollins should cash in right when he wins. Rollins deserved superstar of the year, he is the BEST performer and character and has worked so much harder than Reigns. Glad to see we think pretty congruently on this topic.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I actually wanted Reigns to win, so I'm happy about that. I just don't like the sound of this Bryan vs Roman Reigns stipulation match at FastLane :wtf: I think what'll happen is Brock Lesnar will lose to Reigns clean after a brutal match, only to lose to Seth cashing in probably the RAW after- I just can't see him cashing in at WM, but then again I didn't expect Undertaker to lose. Then Reigns will chase the title until he gets it around Summerslam and who knows what'll happen by then.

The idea of Bryan vs Lesnar baffles me-it's just not believable. Anyways I'm looking forward to tonight's Smackdown.

Roman vs Bryan is exactly the best option for whats going on. No one saw it coming, and everyone will see how Roman can't hold a flame to Bryan's in ring talent. It's clear Roman will win, and Bryan will show respect and hope the fans will cheer - but they won't. Roman has done nothing to deserve the spotlight. He only has ONE major singles victory. The rest of his "accolades" are nothing to brag about. He was the sole survivor at SS '13, had the most eliminations at RR '14, and "won" Superstar of the Year. His push is not organic and is not deserved. Once he got injured, he should have went to a mid card feud to build his character and fan support. 

Bryan vs. Lesnar is the ULTIMATE David vs. Goliath storyline. Its the match 99% of fans want to see, and if Lesnar is leaving, this is the match he should have. Both of them are amazing in-ring technicians. Roman has about 6 moves, and can not carry a long match. This was quite evident as Orton carried their match at Summerslam. 

Orton vs. Lesnar is the match I really wanna see but obviously that won't happen

• 2 weeks later...
Cody Draco

I wish the WWE would've gotten Bobby Lashley back from TNA so that it could Lashley vs. Lesner. That would be a match to watch.

Admittedly I haven't been into WWE since probably 2010-2011 ish, but I did watch the Rumble and pretty much got caught up with the new "stars" and what not. WWE has really gone downhill though. :lmao:

Michelle

Fastlane. I can't wait! I just found this thread. I never come in here but wondered if their were any other wwe fans.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• 3 weeks later...
Lion Heart

Can't believe I just discovered this bop :music:

• 2 weeks later...
Michelle

Can't wait for Sunday!!! 

Lion Heart

WRESTLEMANIA IS TONIGHT :party: 

I don't know if I'll be able to watch it considering the ridiculous amount of studying I have to do today/tonight. I'll have to see how fast I can get my work done. 

Also here's a little piece ft. Ziggler and Natalya in BuzzFeed: http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/dolph-and-nattie-like-pizza#.terwog6j5

Why isn't Nattie Divas Champion :wtf:

Michelle

I cannot even express how excited I am! 

Lion Heart

OMG WTF :nooo: I'm missing out on so much. Damn this HW 

Archived