WWE Champion.
8:26 AM - 18 Aug 2014

:nooo:

Pitch Perfect cast w/ Lana backstage at Summerslam

http://instagram.com/p/r07-MzhK5w/

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Wow, that was a monstrous promo by Paul Heyman. :applause:

The match between Rollins and Ambrose was really good too.

The Bella stuff was just painful. WWE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, SEND THEM FOR ACTING LESSONS. Steph continues to shine.

I never thought I'd say this but Heyman has, for me, surpassed Bobby Heenan as the greatest heel manager of all time.

The Rollins/Ambrose match was f'n epic.

Intrigued to see where they go with Cena and Lesnar now.

I've never been into boxing tbh...

:awkney:

Lion Heart

So it's official, John Cena and Brock Lesnar will have a rematch for the WWE title @ Night of Champions. 

I'm thinking Lesnar retains the title and they fight again for a final match at the Hell in a Cell PPV. I just can't see Lesnar losing until Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania tbh. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I JUST READ THIS WHOLE ENTIRE THREAD AND AM SOOO EXCITED THERE ARE WWE MONSTERS!! I am a 12 year wrestling fan, my all time favorites being Triple H, the Undertaker, and Randy Orton, although I am beginning to love Brock Lesnar, and get infuriated when fans fail to remember how dominating he was in 2002, and that he didn't just come back and automatically start dominating, it took two years and a few defeats to get to the point he is, and he's amazing!!! John Cena is the absolute worse, and i'm also one of the few who do not like Roman Reigns and the unrealistic push he is getting right now, this should be Cesaro instead!!! Brock vs. Cesaro could main event WM31 EASILY. Can't wait talk about this some more down the road with you all :O)

Lion Heart

Last nights Raw was absolutely horrendous. The ending..........I just fail with words :fail:

Oh really, I didn't get a chance to see it. I just read the results :fat:

I JUST READ THIS WHOLE ENTIRE THREAD AND AM SOOO EXCITED THERE ARE WWE MONSTERS!! I am a 12 year wrestling fan, my all time favorites being Triple H, the Undertaker, and Randy Orton, although I am beginning to love Brock Lesnar, and get infuriated when fans fail to remember how dominating he was in 2002, and that he didn't just come back and automatically start dominating, it took two years and a few defeats to get to the point he is, and he's amazing!!! John Cena is the absolute worse, and i'm also one of the few who do not like Roman Reigns and the unrealistic push he is getting right now, this should be Cesaro instead!!! Brock vs. Cesaro could main event WM31 EASILY. Can't wait talk about this some more down the road with you all :O)

:party:

Hmm.. I mean I like Cesaro, I think he's a future WWE Champion but I just cannot see him going one on one with the beast Brock Lesnar. After ending Undertaker's undefeated Wrestlemania streak, and after conquering the WWE Championship from Cena at Summerslam, the WWE needs to build a guy who can take on Brock Lesnar and Reigns is pretty much it. They should have turned Cesaro face, instead they pair him up with Paul Heyman and he sort of just stalled. But at least now he faces Sheamus for the US Championship, so we'll see where he goes from here. 

===========

Anyway, I'm off to watch this week's RAW and see what I missed. 

Lion Heart

So I watched some* of RAW last night. 

I think Natalya and Paige can pull a killer of a match if they had enough time. Hopefully we'll see Paige vs Natalya @ NOC for the Divas Championship. 

I liked the apparent heel turn that the Dust Brothers took after their good- albeit short match against the Usos. It should make for a great match upon their inevitable rematch at NOC.

On Smackdown we had Sheamus vs "Mizdow" and I couldn't help but wonder if Sheamus and The Miz will have some kind of feud that will ultimately end with The Miz winning both titles? I don't think Dolph will last long as Intercontinental Champion sadly, so I can see him dropping his title to The Miz at NOC or perhaps at a later day; and Sheamus retains against Cesaro at NOC. Once that happens Sheamus and Miz will begin their feud. The reason I believe Miz will unify the titles is that it helps with his "Hollywood movie star" persona that he has going on, (and because he seems to be a favorite among the McMahons). 

Also Jack Swagger needs to win a damn match against Rusev :wtf: Christ, this is getting boring already. 

Really didn't care about the Wyatts going against Show and Henry. 

Lion Heart

Loving this Usos vs Dust bros storyline :flutter: Cody is seriously underrated and I'm beginning to love his Stardust character after initially not liking it. Unfortunately, it looks like Jey Uso was injured tonight: 

“This evening…[Jey] sustained forceful, direct blunt trauma to his left knee with a chair to the knee while his leg was wrapped around the ring post. We brought him back to the training room and took a look at his knee. All the external ligaments seem to be intact, but we’re worried about internal ligament damage as well as possible fractures, so we’ve set him up for further evaluations with X-rays and an MRI.â€

I'm guessing they'll drop the titles to Dust Bros soon- not that I'm against that; the Usos are having a GREAT run as Tag Team Champions. 

So.. looks like the Bella Twins got mixed into the Divas Championship storyline. Slightly confused as to what Paige is "supposed" to be if that makes sense? She had this anti- Diva persona or at least I thought she did, but tonight she was like that "awkward white girl." Nikki's high school drama segments were ridiculous :smh:

Dolph and Sheamus vs Miz and Cesaro was good too. 

Didn't watch the main event.

Hmm.. I mean I like Cesaro, I think he's a future WWE Champion but I just cannot see him going one on one with the beast Brock Lesnar. After ending Undertaker's undefeated Wrestlemania streak, and after conquering the WWE Championship from Cena at Summerslam, the WWE needs to build a guy who can take on Brock Lesnar and Reigns is pretty much it. They should have turned Cesaro face, instead they pair him up with Paul Heyman and he sort of just stalled. But at least now he faces Sheamus for the US Championship, so we'll see where he goes from here. 

Same here. Really hoping for Reigns vs. Lesnar at WM for the WWE title, with Reigns winning over the man who ended the streak. It could serve as a great symbolism that the torch has been finally passed, something WWE badly needs, especially w/ almost a decade of Cena as the top guy. But with Reigns being likely pushed for that top spot, I also feel bad towards Daniel Bryan. I know he deserves to be a champ again, if not headline next year's Mania. But Lesnar vs. Bryan? Hmm, I don't think it'll really sell. A Bryan win would just be unbelievable. So between him and Reigns as the Mania opponent of Lesnar, I'd just easily go and root for Reigns.

The main event tonight was good, but nothing special, despite the presence of 4 former world champs and 2 of WWE's future top guys (and also the power couple). The ending was just boring and too predictable. I'd probably enjoyed it more, have they also put Paul Heyman there as some form of a distraction. A Heyman speech after a Cena win against the Authority could have been a better ending to hype the next fight between Lesnar and Cena. 

Electric Venus

if nikki bella gets the damn divas title :fail: i love her and brie on total divas but their acting is horrific(although nikki is a good heel i'll admit) and their wrestling skills aren't exactly amazing either :toofunny:

Lion Heart

STAMFORD, Conn., Sept. 3, 2014 – “I will conduct an intervention with the Bella Twins in an effort to achieve sibling harmony,†said Jerry Springer, legendary talk show host, who will make an appearance on the season premiere of Raw® this Monday at 8/7C on USA Network.

The Bella Twinsâ„¢ have been embroiled in a sibling war since Nikki turned on her sister Brie at SummerSlam two weeks ago.

Nikki and Brie Bella are also featured on the popular E! reality series Total Divas, which will debut its third season this Sunday at 9pm ET/PT.

Springer will bring more than 20 years of experience in moderating family feuds to bear when he steps in the ring this Monday night. Springer has been the host of the tabloid talk show The Jerry Springer Show since its debut in 1991, and last appeared on Monday Night Raw in February, 2010.

Monday Night Raw is the longest-running, weekly episodic program in U.S. primetime TV history and is the most-watched, regularly scheduled programs on cable, airing live every Monday night on USA Network. Each week, it is rated one of the most socially active shows on cable television and continues to be a “must-stop†for celebrities to reach WWE’s TV audience and its more than 400 million social media followers.

Also Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz has been added to the card for Night of Champions. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lion Heart

why is this dead

:cry: 

Ima revive this thread. Looks like I have some updating to do!

Archived