Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er1GYJJLjxs

best female rivalry tbh 

and main event  :worship:  when will the new divas?

Their feud was legendary. 

And what a coincidence: Lita vs. Trish were in the Main Event of RAW a decade ago and today Stephanie McMahon and Brie Bella closed the show. I mean it wasn't an actual match, but I'll take it. Can't wait for their match at Summerslam.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Thoughts on tonight's RAW? I mean I'm not going to review every segment, but just the main ones:

⚜ John Cena/ Cesaro: I know a lot of folks don't like Cena but his promo was great. It started off like a cheesy and typical Cena promo, but turned out pretty good. The match wasn't too shabby either.

⚜ Diego/ Fandango: I just don't get it? A year ago Fandago was in line to be an Intercontinental Champion; he gets injured and returns, but has lost about 90% of all his matches since then. Also I can't stand Lost Matadores.

⚜ Usos & Ziggler vs. Rybaxel & Miz: it's alright. They are setting up the Ziggler vs Miz match, and probably an angle involving the Tag Team Championship. My guess is that The Usos will defend their titles in a Fatal Four Way at Summerslam: Usos vs. Rybaxel vs. Goldust & Stardust (?) vs. Kofi & Big E. (?) or Wyatts. I wonder what Kofi and co. are up to.

âšœ Paige/ AJ Lee: I kind of didn't like their segment? I'm just over AJ being "crazy" and I'm already sick of the "friend" angle. 

âšœ Jericho/ Rollins: I love Seth Rollins: he's very versatile and agile. Ambrose vs. Rollins will be a killer. :giveup: 

âšœ Brie/ Stephanie McMahon: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. :nooo: Finally a women's segment Main Event's RAW after a decade. Loved their segment. I wonder if Steph will actually fight or if she'll send someone out.   

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

jamarious

wooooow i haven't played the games in years but this makes me wanna play again! they look so real at this point.

Paper Gangsta

:omg:

I entered and I was like "Whats so amazing about this photo" then i realized it is video game :flop:

Oh, it's a video game.

At first I thought something like "What happened to John's face?"  :flop: 

It definitely seems realistic.

SychosSoChic

*sigh* give me virtual reality already  :giveup:

Is this the game where the sassy walk gif came from?  :omg:

Create a Wrestler  :giggle:

Good times…Making huge buff scary men walk like Jinx Monsoon on RuPaul's Drag Race :flutter:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Probglum

As for someone who used to STAN HARD for WWE since I was a little boy & bought all the WWE games each year, this looks like a HUGE step up.

I stopped buying those games in 2010. They all offer the same thing, just a new layout & little tweaks. They should've implemented graphics like these a couple of years ago, because lately, the past WWE gams have looked ATROCIOUS. I mean look at 2k14, it looks like a PS2 game, but it's always looked like that, until now I guess.

Good times…Making huge buff scary men walk like Jinx Monsoon on RuPaul's Drag Race :flutter:

:deadbanana::rip:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Andromeda

Well, not quite that bad to be a PS3 game. More like PS3.5. Looks quite flat and plastic compared to other PS4 games like that other fighting game that came out which I can't remember.

Archived