http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tdOJw0AGqs

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I need Kurt Angle to be one now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jase

WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson revealed that he is gay during the season finale of Legends' House. Although Patterson has actually been openly gay for decades, the story garnered attention at TMZ.com.

Powell's POV: Coming up later today at TMZ, man has landed on the moon!

http://www.prowrestling.net/article.php?WWE-News-Pat-Patterson-coming-out-on-Legends-House-scores-mainstream-attention-37540

The TMZ shade :deadbanana:

Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tdOJw0AGqs

omg :rip::deadbanana:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I thought this was common knowledge though by now?

Either way good for him if he's more free with people knowing, I just thought he was open with everything for a while now. Still, it's the little things in making everyone fully understanding about how everyone's just people in the long run.

I don`t care about most of them but releasing Drew McIntyre and Evan Bourne is disappointing  :shrug:

Handsome Monsta

Yea I love all the anger and passion he brings into his promos. 

In other news, the WWE just released the following stars: 

Drew McIntyre

Jinder Mahal

Aksana

Curt Hawkins

Theodore Long

Camacho

Brodus Clay

Evan Bourne

Yoshi Tatsu

Marc Harris (referee) 

JTG

I know most haven't been used in a while, and I understand why they would be released but did they really have to send Aksana in such a humiliating way? I can't believe JTG was still there like what. :toofloppy: Anyway I'm sad about Evan Bourne too. Oh well, I wish them the best

JTG was just relaxing getting paid for doing nothing for 5 years! LOL crime time could've been a big tag team but vince is racist! you notice all the black wrestlers mostly job! WWE has never had a full blooded african american WWE world heavyweight champion!  wwe killed brodus career when they turned him into a hip-hop barney! i think drew will be back in the future! 

Azor Ahai

I would only watch for the butts tbh :emma: 

I really don't like violence. 

Very well organised thread  doe :party: 

Lion Heart

JTG was just relaxing getting paid for doing nothing for 5 years! LOL crime time could've been a big tag team but vince is racist! you notice all the black wrestlers mostly job! WWE has never had a full blooded african american WWE world heavyweight champion!  wwe killed brodus career when they turned him into a hip-hop barney! i think drew will be back in the future! 

I agree to a certain extent. I do think Vince/ the WWE has something against Asians considering there hasn't been a single successful full blooded Asian in modern WWE history (I'm not counting Samoans; Batista is half Fillipino). Yokozuna, My. Fuji, and Ricky "The Dragon' Steamboat had success back in the days from what I can tell. Yoshi Tatsu was doing well when he started off in ECW and honestly he could have held the Tag Team Championship with another high-flyer, or maybe even the US Title with the right push + exposure? Although Gail Kim was (briefly) a Women's Champion, why couldn't the WWE make her a Diva's Champion? Maryse held that title for 200+ days and did absolutely nothing.  

I just realized there's not a single Asian wrestler or diva currently in the WWE (again not counting Samoan, Indian, etc). Interesting. 

I don't really think Vince/ the WWE is racist against Black wrestlers considering that MVP was one of the longest reigning US Champions, Shelton Benjamin was also a US Champion, Kofi Kingston an Intercontinental, US, and Tag Team Champion, R Truth US and Tag Team champion, Mark Henry, Booker T World Heavyweight Champions, Alicia Fox Divas Champion, and most recently Big E. Langston winning the Intercontinental title a few months ago. While there hasn't been a full-blood African American WWE champion, I really can't say that Vince/ the WWE is racist towards black wrestlers simply because there hasn't been a full blooded African american WWE Champion. But I will say that Vince/ the WWE is racist towards Asians considering the fact that there hasn't been an Asian Champion of any kind since.. 2003 (Gail Kim). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNGTYcB7kO4

Yea I love all the anger and passion he brings into his promos. 

In other news, the WWE just released the following stars: 

Drew McIntyre

Jinder Mahal

Aksana

Curt Hawkins

Theodore Long

Camacho

Brodus Clay

Evan Bourne

Yoshi Tatsu

Marc Harris (referee) 

JTG

I know most haven't been used in a while, and I understand why they would be released but did they really have to send Aksana in such a humiliating way? I can't believe JTG was still there like what. :toofloppy: Anyway I'm sad about Evan Bourne too. Oh well, I wish them the best

Wow. I knew 3MB's time is bound to end, but didn't expect they'd actually release 2 of them. And it must be so frustrating for Brodus Clay to be released while his former valets have a reality show on E! I wonder if this would also happen to Fandango. 

And yeah, I'm sad too for Evan. The guy has never returned on-air since he got injured years ago. And I've read countless times how he was prepping full-tme for a return. 

Handsome Monsta

I agree to a certain extent. I do think Vince/ the WWE has something against Asians considering there hasn't been a single successful full blooded Asian in modern WWE history (I'm not counting Samoans; Batista is half Fillipino). Yokozuna, My. Fuji, and Ricky "The Dragon' Steamboat had success back in the days from what I can tell. Yoshi Tatsu was doing well when he started off in ECW and honestly he could have held the Tag Team Championship with another high-flyer, or maybe even the US Title with the right push + exposure? Although Gail Kim was (briefly) a Women's Champion, why couldn't the WWE make her a Diva's Champion? Maryse held that title for 200+ days and did absolutely nothing.  

I just realized there's not a single Asian wrestler or diva currently in the WWE (again not counting Samoan, Indian, etc). Interesting. 

I don't really think Vince/ the WWE is racist against Black wrestlers considering that MVP was one of the longest reigning US Champions, Shelton Benjamin was also a US Champion, Kofi Kingston an Intercontinental, US, and Tag Team Champion, R Truth US and Tag Team champion, Mark Henry, Booker T World Heavyweight Champions, Alicia Fox Divas Champion, and most recently Big E. Langston winning the Intercontinental title a few months ago. While there hasn't been a full-blood African American WWE champion, I really can't say that Vince/ the WWE is racist towards black wrestlers simply because there hasn't been a full blooded African american WWE Champion. But I will say that Vince/ the WWE is racist towards Asians considering the fact that there hasn't been an Asian Champion of any kind since.. 2003 (Gail Kim). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

i totally  agree with you about asian wrestlers! you are so right but my point is that vince had a chance to make brooker t, mvp & mark henry WWE champions! why not make them the face of the company especially when all 3 had a hot run! the world heavyweight chamionship is nothing no more! it's winning a consolation prize!   

Lion Heart

i totally  agree with you about asian wrestlers! you are so right but my point is that vince had a chance to make brooker t, mvp & mark henry WWE champions! why not make them the face of the company especially when all 3 had a hot run! the world heavyweight chamionship is nothing no more! it's winning a consolation prize!   

I see what you mean now. 

====================

RAW tomorrow :party:

Lion Heart

WHO WILL FILL THE LAST 2 SPOTS FOR THE MITB MATCH??

My guesses are Cena and The Miz (apparently he is set to return tonight in his hometown and ugh.) Still hoping for Kane though

Lion Heart

STRETCHER MATCH TONIGHT ON RAW AS WELL

:nooo:

Archived