💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Handsome Monsta

dean ambrose promo was perfection! that dude knows how to live in the moment :)

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

dean ambrose promo was perfection! that dude knows how to live in the moment :)

Yea I love all the anger and passion he brings into his promos. 

In other news, the WWE just released the following stars: 

Drew McIntyre

Jinder Mahal

Aksana

Curt Hawkins

Theodore Long

Camacho

Brodus Clay

Evan Bourne

Yoshi Tatsu

Marc Harris (referee) 

JTG

I know most haven't been used in a while, and I understand why they would be released but did they really have to send Aksana in such a humiliating way? I can't believe JTG was still there like what. :toofloppy: Anyway I'm sad about Evan Bourne too. Oh well, I wish them the best

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rhBqUIDOO4

WWE legend Pat Patterson has come out as gay.

As TMZ first reported, the 73-year-old wrestling icon spoke at length about his s-xuality for the first time publicly in a clip from the reality series, "Legends' House."

"For once in my life, I'm gonna be me now," a teary-eyed Patterson says. "I survived all this, being gay ... I lived with that for 50-something years." Fortunately, the response Patterson then receives from his "Legends' House" cast mates is truly heartwarming.

As the Bleacher Report pointed out, however, the Canadian-born Patterson's announcement was actually taped in 2012, but didn't become public until Thursday, June 12, when the season finale aired. Meanwhile, WWE commentator Jim Ross suggested that Patterson's declaration came as no surprise to wrestling industry insiders.

Jim Ross        ✆@JRsBBQ
“@Jmhixson6932: @JRsBBQ any comment on Pat Patterson coming out on legend houseâ€

Happy for Pat but old news. It shouldn't matter.

He was the first ever Intercontinental Champion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ifvkutem4

I've always thought he has already "come out" since the s-xual assault allegation/s came out decades ago. Anyway, this might no longer be a shock among the WWE fans since he's been known to be openly homos-xual since I heard his name as a WWE executive, but good for him if this is his first ever admission on cam. Seems a new show needs promo. 

Omg Pat :nooo: Haven't been keeping up with WWE recently, so this is a shocker tbh :udidnt: Happy for him!

Lion Heart

Last year Darren Young came out, and received a lot of support from his co-workers, fans, and WWE execs. 

I wonder if there are others, but are afraid of what response they will get?

Jase

Some of the responses in this thread...cringe

Anyway, I thought this was a well known fact? :huh:

degenerate

I've always thought he has already "come out" since the s-xual assault allegation/s came out decades ago. Anyway, this might no longer be a shock among the WWE fans since he's been known to be openly homos-xual since I heard his name as a WWE executive, but good for him if this is his first ever admission on cam. Seems a new show needs promo. 

:rip: damn

Lion Heart

Some of the responses in this thread...cringe

Anyway, I thought this was a well known fact? :huh:

Well I honestly didn't know :shrug: 

Archived