Lion Heart

Daily reminder that Ryback was in the Main Event last year :deadbanana:

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Jase

Daily reminder that Ryback was in the Main Event last year :deadbanana:

Β 

m e s s :deadbanana:

Β 

Payback was decent. The DB/Brie/Steph segment was awesome. Steph plays the b---h roll so well :deadbanana: Cesaro/Sheamus was great, Cena/Wyatt was a **** lot of fun. Everything else was bleh

Lion Heart

Who's watching RAW tonight? Let's see what happensΒ 

Lion Heart

OMG Usos vs Wyatts tonight :nooo:

Lion Heart

Usos vs Wyatts was a GREAT match

Jase

Raw needs to go back to being 2 hours long. It's such a chore sitting through 3 hours, especially when there's so much filler :/

Lion Heart

^Yea, I usually DVR it and fast foward the stuff I don't really care about.

Β 

Β 

Anyways-Β I was expecting both Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to turn on Reigns (later on) but interesting how it was only Rollins who turned. I guess we'll see Orton and Rollins vs Reigns and Ambrose at MITB.Β 

Β 

Β 

I'm excited at the prospect of the Wyatts becoming Tag Team Champions, but at the same time I want the Usos' reign to last longer. :/

Handsome Monsta

^Yea, I usually DVR it and fast foward the stuff I don't really care about.

Β 

Β 

Anyways-Β I was expecting both Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to turn on Reigns (later on) but interesting how it was only Rollins who turned. I guess we'll see Orton and Rollins vs Reigns and Ambrose at MITB.Β 

Β 

Β 

I'm excited at the prospect of the Wyatts becoming Tag Team Champions, but at the same time I want the Usos' reign to last longer. :/

what a twist to the story of seth rollins! i missed the show cuz i went to the ARTPOP ball but my brother told me what happen & i saw some footage on youtube! crazy!Β 

Lion Heart

what a twist to the story of seth rollins! i missed the show cuz i went to the ARTPOP ball but my brother told me what happen & i saw some footage on youtube! crazy!Β 

Nice! I hope you had fun!

Handsome Monsta

Nice! I hope you had fun!

it's the greatest time ever! i have never met anybody that is a gaga fan & wrestling fan! LOL

Lion Heart

Wrestlemania 30 PPV buys

Β 

Yesterday's announced 690,000 PPV buys for WrestleMania 30 did in fact count international buys, which means the show did 300,000 buys internationally, which is about 100,000 less than WrestleMania 29.

Β 

The international buys were a key figure for WWE as The Network is currently only available in The U.S.

Lion Heart

RAW is on in just a few minutes :party:

Lion Heart

Well Daniel Bryan was stripped off the title today. :/ As much as I don't like it, it was definitely the right thing to do. It just sucks that all 3 of his reigns were just sad..

Β 

1st: Wins the title at Summerslam against Cena only to lose it to Randy Orton within minutes

2nd: Wins the title at Night of Champions against Orton, loses it next night on RAW

3rd: Wins the title at Wretlemania after beating HHH, then Orton and Batista, defends the title once against Kane, gets injured, and is stripped off the title. :/

Β 

Β 

So far Del Rio, Cesaro, Sheamus, and Orton have qualified for the title match, and I don't want any four of them as champions. Sure I like Cesaro, but he should not hold the title just yet. Maybe in two years but not now. Same thing for Wyatt (assuming he qualifies). The only person I'd accept as WWE Champion is Kane, but it looks like the WWE will hand it to Orton... again. :fail:

Archived