💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

i think they just need to put back MITB  at mania to make it special again!  have you notice that with cesaro that they don't really have that much for him & he should be getting pushed to the moon! del rio, sheamus & cena are so stale! WWE really misses PUNK big time! 

I definitely agree with that too. I think it's time to scrap this MITB PPV (after this year's of course) and move the MITB match back to Mania. I'm guessing we'll only have one MITB match this year since the titles were unified and we'll see who wins that one.. 

IMO Cesaro should have been a face immediately after winning his match at WM. You can tell based on the crowd's reaction that they really do like him, but him being paired with Heyman is a complete wtf- he doesn't need him.

And I'm over CM Punk- I;ve been over him for a while now. 

I'm curious as to what they'll do with Bray Wyatt once his feud with Cena is over. I think it's too soon to see him chasing the WWE title. I was hoping that he would be the one to take the US Title from Dean Ambrose- but oh well. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Handsome Monsta

I definitely agree with that too. I think it's time to scrap this MITB PPV (after this year's of course) and move the MITB match back to Mania. I'm guessing we'll only have one MITB match this year since the titles were unified and we'll see who wins that one.. 

IMO Cesaro should have been a face immediately after winning his match at WM. You can tell based on the crowd's reaction that they really do like him, but him being paired with Heyman is a complete wtf- he doesn't need him.

And I'm over CM Punk- I;ve been over him for a while now. 

I'm curious as to what they'll do with Bray Wyatt once his feud with Cena is over. I think it's too soon to see him chasing the WWE title. I was hoping that he would be the one to take the US Title from Dean Ambrose- but oh well. 

i think with cesaro the crowd gets confuse on how to cheer for him because its like a split reaction when he does something to a face

to be honest WWE needs punk really bad with D-bryan out & so many stale wrestlers it feels like the WWE is in limbo

after payback we'll see what will happen to bray, the shield & evolution their's a lot to think about & also if they'll be a new GM

Lion Heart

WWE 4ever! what's the best WWE show you have ever been to?

I went to Night of Champions back in 2008. It was my first WWE event and I loved it, even though the card was decent at best. 

Handsome Monsta

I went to Night of Champions back in 2008. It was my first WWE event and I loved it, even though the card was decent at best. 

that's awesome :) i been to two pay per views i was ringside at taboo tuesday in 2005 & i was backstage at one night stand in 2008 but the best show i have ever went to is monday night raw in 2004 when the COACH was bullying EUGENE  & THE ROCK made a surprise appearance to save Eugene! it was the loudest pop i have ever heard! it turned into such an epic segment with the rock, eugene & coach! the whole show was so amazing! the writers were on their GAME that night! we got two main events that show the first was Benoit & edge vs orton & batista for the tag team championship & the other main event was a 20 man battle royal for the #1 contender against benoit for the heavyweight championship he was also half of the tag team champions with edge! the battle royal came down to triple h & kane & than out of nowhere HBK came thru the crowd to eliminate triple h & kane end up winning the battle royal! i still have the ticket stub from that show! 

Lion Heart

that's awesome :) i been to two pay per views i was ringside at taboo tuesday in 2005 & i was backstage at one night stand in 2008 but the best show i have ever went to is monday night raw in 2004 when the COACH was bullying EUGENE  & THE ROCK made a surprise appearance to save Eugene! it was the loudest pop i have ever heard! it turned into such an epic segment with the rock, eugene & coach! the whole show was so amazing! the writers were on their GAME that night! we got two main events that show the first was Benoit & edge vs orton & batista for the tag team championship & the other main event was a 20 man battle royal for the #1 contender against benoit for the heavyweight championship he was also half of the tag team champions with edge! the battle royal came down to triple h & kane & than out of nowhere HBK came thru the crowd to eliminate triple h & kane end up winning the battle royal! i still have the ticket stub from that show! 

Nice!

And no, I haven't met any WWE stars :/

Lion Heart

i have bro!

Who did you meet? :excited2:

I`m so excited for Payback tonight! :excited2:

Mess, I forgot that was tonight

Handsome Monsta

Who did you meet? :excited2:

Mess, I forgot that was tonight

rey mysterio, undertaker, mic foley, ric flair, triple h, kane, kurt angle, the hardys, cm punk, the shield, the wyatt family, john cena & many more!!!

Lion Heart

rey mysterio, undertaker, mic foley, ric flair, triple h, kane, kurt angle, the hardys, cm punk, the shield, the wyatt family, john cena & many more!!!

:nooo:

=============================

Quick prediction's for tonight's PPV: 

No Holds Barred Elimination Match

-The Shield vs. Evolution

Last Man Standing Match

-John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE United States Championship Match

-Sheamus © vs. Cesaro

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

-Bad News Barrett © vs. Rob Van Dam

-Big E vs. Rusev

WWE Divas Title Match:

-Paige © vs. Alicia Fox

Hair vs Mask Match on the Payback Kickoff Show:

-Hornswoggle vs. El Torito

Daniel Bryan surrenders/ keeps the WWE Title

*Kane will come out and issue a match with Bryan @ MITB

Rumors are going around that there might* be one more match added: Luke Harper and Erick Rowan vs The Usos for the Tag Team Championship but I just can't see that happening when we'll have a Daniel Bryan segment somewhere in there.

Handsome Monsta

:nooo:

=============================

Quick prediction's for tonight's PPV: 

No Holds Barred Elimination Match

-The Shield vs. Evolution

Last Man Standing Match

-John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE United States Championship Match

-Sheamus © vs. Cesaro

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

-Bad News Barrett © vs. Rob Van Dam

-Big E vs. Rusev

WWE Divas Title Match:

-Paige © vs. Alicia Fox

Hair vs Mask Match on the Payback Kickoff Show:

-Hornswoggle vs. El Torito

Rumors are going around that there might* be one more match added: Luke Harper and Erick Rowan vs The Usos for the Tag Team Championship but I just can't see that happening when we'll have a Daniel Bryan segment somewhere in there.

i agree with all your picks!

But...but Brie cannot be fired :giveup:

Archived