💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Cena is the champ... again. *sigh*

Oh well, I just wish he'd have one lengthy reign, one full year at least, just so he wouldn't lose it and win it again and become a 16x world champion before he turns 38 years old. Hopefully, by 2015, WWE's tired too of seeing him as champ. Or at least a face champ. Just turn him heel. It's been the same Superman-like character for 9 straight years now.  :smh:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Loved tonight's RAW! 

The Fatal Four Way at Battleground is exciting but a bit predictable. I have my own theory of what happens at Summerslam involving Cena and the WWE Championship.

AJ Lee is Divas Champion... again. It looks like these two will continue to feud probably leading up to Summerslam, or maybe even beyond that. My gut tells me Paige will turn heel considering AJ is so over. 

JERICHO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! His feud with Bray Wyatt will be ****ing epic! I can't wait to see where they go from here. 

Who do y'all think will be the next Intercontinental Champion now that Barrett has been stripped off the title? My guess is Cesaro or Bo Dallas. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

JOROMonster

Mess. I don't even know half of the names y'all talking about here.

Cesaro? Aj lee? Paige? I used watch WWE in it's prime. Aka,

2003-2008.

Lion Heart

WWE Diva Emma fired from WWE after arrest:

BrgW3KAIQAAzkU8.jpg

"WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Emma as of today, July 2, 2014. WWE wishes Emma the best in all her future endeavors."

and then reinstated:

"Upon further evaluation, WWE has reinstated Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) but will take appropriate punitive action for her violation of the law."

JTG comments

JTG        ✆@Jtg1284
Diva Emma: ARRESTED for stealing. pic.twitter.com/x2eSmzXTPB" I would ask her to join Crime Time but we don't get caught

Mess

Jase

"Upon further evaluation, WWE has reinstated Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) but will take appropriate punitive action for her violation of the law."

MESS :lmao:

Lion Heart

I'm so happy knowing that Gail Kim is extremely successful over at TNA. She's the current Knockout's Champion, and at one point held the KOs Championship and the Knockout's Tag Team championship at the same time. Also Victoria and Katie Lea Burchill had some success over there too. 

200px-Gail_Kim_TNA_CHAMP.jpg

Kinda off topic but imagine if the Beautiful People were on WWE :giveup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhZU7-MwP0w

[i don't watch TNA, but sometimes I check out their Knockout's matches on YT]. 

Lion Heart

I thought this week's RAW was ok. I'm looking forward to the Bray Wyatt and Jericho feud. 

Apparently Santino Marella announced his retirement: 

According to several live reports, one from reader Matt Harris, during tonight's WWE live event in Toronto, Ontario, WWE superstar Santino Marella got on the mic and announced to the live crowd that he had suffered his third neck injury, and his in-ring career is over.Marella, an Ontario native, went on to say he never had the chance to be introduced from Canada, since his character is billed from Italy.

Santino has revealed in recent interviews that he feels his in-ring career is winding down, and it appears this latest injury has forced him to make the decision to hang up the boots. Santino did note during tonight's live event that he intends to remain with WWE, and he will likely be used in an on-air, non-wrestling capacity.

Lion Heart

This article examines racism in the WWE. It's pretty long and as of my posting I haven't read it all yet: 

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/07/the-not-so-fictional-bias-in-the-wwe-world-championship/374042/

What do you think?

Lion Heart

Why do I have a feeling The Miz will unify the US and Inter titles :roll: 

So tired of him.

^ I hope not! How I wish he just goes to commentary, and stay there full-time. And at least he's bearably entertaining there. He's a good talker, so why not WWE use him for that. I believe he's a good fit for SmackDown, if ever they opt to look up for a new broadcast team there.  

I don`t think that Miz will win a title in near future  :shrug:

But what do you guys think about the monster push Roman Reigns gets? I don`t like it tbh :flop:

I heard Daniel Bryans injury is even worse than expected and that there are no plans for his return in 2014 which sucks big time

Lion Heart

^ I hope not! How I wish he just goes to commentary, and stay there full-time. And at least he's bearably entertaining there. He's a good talker, so why not WWE use him for that. I believe he's a good fit for SmackDown, if ever they opt to look up for a new broadcast team there.  

I'd love that tbh.

I don`t think that Miz will win a title in near future  :shrug:

But what do you guys think about the monster push Roman Reigns gets? I don`t like it tbh :flop:

I heard Daniel Bryans injury is even worse than expected and that there are no plans for his return in 2014 which sucks big time

I like Roman's push. The problem that I have is that they rarely give him any mic time, and if you want to be the top star in the WWE, you need good mic skills. He's okay [on the mic], but has a while to go. I expect him to be WWE Champion by "Extreme Rules" next year, with Seth Rollins cashing in on him and stealing his title. 

Sad for Daniel Bryan, but I guess his injury made room for other guys to shine. 

Also CM Punk has been moved to the WWE Alumni section. Looks like he's officially done.

Lion Heart

BATTLEGROUND PPV

Here are my predictions: 

WWE Championship: Fatal Four Way Match:

John Cena vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane 

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:

Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs. The Usos 

WWE Divas Championship Match:

AJ Lee vs. Paige 

Intercontinental Championship Battle Royal

The Miz