Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if this is how it will be from now on?

paul

Featured Posts

We all seem to think that Gaga keeps going in and out of blackouts and it's very frustrating to not know what's going on.

But what if they're not blackouts, and instead this is how she's going to work now.. only being somewhat in the spotlight at the release of an album and its lead single?

She may be trying to move into a quieter life while retaining some fame, and who would we be to stop her?

Would you be okay with Gaga being less of a public figure and only appearing promotionally here and there?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

Maybe she'll do it for a while, get bored of it, and have a big comeback like Madonna and Mariah did.

J e s s e

Let's just pray and hope we get through this fellow sistrens :pawsup:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Weasel

If that's really is how it's going to be right now it would feel like she's leaving us after earning enough to not having to do anything anymore. 

TimisaMonster

idk what to think with this...it's definitely not "normal"...maybe she's experimenting with the media, fans, schedule, etc...:duck:

I HOPE this doesn't become the usual with her...:omg:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

If it were big bursts of media and presence when they happened, I could handle it. but right now we're not even getting that ugh

I suppose the Hearst Castle filming reveal will teach us how to expect things to pan out. Things should pick up with a sense of direction at least.

Bambino

Whatever she's doing, I really really hope she won't mess up. Idc about the gp, us the fans we deserve more.

Donatello

I'm starting to think her previous relationship/communication with us was forced upon by Troy tbh. 

From Gaga's DWUW apology we know that she wasn't fully healed* but Troy still got her to do swinefest. Gaga wanted to carry on sitting on her ass for another decade but Troy pushed her into the spotlight, probably for fear her fans were giving up. Troy did us a favour and we should thank him. There are also interviews of Troy talking (from a business perspective) on the importance of fan relationship.

*I don't believe it for a second. It was just part of her innocent victim role and looking for a credible story that adds up, to justify her failures.

I think perhaps the massive gap for ARTPOP coming out let her have a taste of a quiet life that she's not letting go of any time soon.

SwagLikeLG

I'm starting to think her previous relationship/communication with us was forced upon by Troy tbh. 

From Gaga's DWUW apology we know that she wasn't fully healed* but Troy still got her to do swinefest. Gaga wanted to carry on sitting on her ass for another decade but Troy pushed her into the spotlight, probably for fear her fans were giving up. Troy did us a favour and we should thank him. There are also interviews of Troy talking (from a business perspective) on the importance of fan relationship.

*I don't believe it for a second. It was just part of her innocent victim role and looking for a credible story that adds up, to justify her failures.

I think this is actually true. 

Also I feel like when artists just start to come out and get noticed they need a close relationship with their fans in order to bring them in and build a lasting fanbase. After that, they can kind of fade away in that area but they still have the die hard stans that won't leave them.

Battle 4 Ur Life

If that's really is how it's going to be right now it would feel like she's leaving us after earning enough to not having to do anything anymore. 

thisssssss is just how I feel too

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

lego

I usually don't agree with any of your posts, but this got me thinking...hmm

FreePalestine

Archived