Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Explain the J&D hate.

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

It's just not "gaga". It's lame lyrics put over a typical trap beat and some rapper verses thrown in. It even lacks a good hook. Shouldn't be on the album.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neptune

So undeserved. It's one of the only innovative, original, interesting songs on the album.

Laceface

The other songs sort of relate to each other in some way, then J&D comes alone talking about young pancakes  :shocked: Just no.

IAmThatGUY

I used to think race was a factor because there are more silly gaga songs that some of y'all rave about.

ThisGuyTony

The lyrics are cheap and filled with typical 'let's try rap music!' tropes.

The three guest verses (with the possible exception of Twista) are uninspired and bland.

The first chorus is slightly cringe-inducing, the second one is very cringe-inducing.

It feels like a 'Hustle Gang ft. Lady Gaga' song, rather than the other way around.

It jars majorly with the songs it's cushioned around. Sexxx Dreams into J&D, really?

Oh, and the worst part... the gun shot sounds around 'man that hustle'. :toofunny:

Basically. :laughga:

ChasingGhosts

I think it's one of the best on the album :shrug: I would've loved if there was more trap songs though :noparty:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

No Angel

I used to think race was a factor because there are more silly gaga songs that some of y'all rave about.

Lol... this, or the fact the rappers aren't relevant enough for the stans.

inuborg

Its literally the worst song Lady Gaga has put on a album. First let me start with the 3 rent-a-rappers. T.I., Twista, and Too Short have just as much business working with Lady Gaga as Juicy J working with Katy Perry. And the verses they contribute are horrrrrrible, well maybe TI's is passable. Even Gaga's lyrics in the song make little sense and is just uninspired. And trap? Why Gaga why? If I wanted to listen to trap I would listen to 2Chains or whatever "rapper" or "musician" out there who wants to vomit on an obnoxious instrumental..but I don't, I want to listen to a Gaga record. I know she went on the tangent about doing something unexpected…and I guess she is right. I would never had expected that I would dislike a song made by Lady Gaga so much. Even the beginning with that stupid cough is irritating. Having JND sandwiched between Sex Dreams and MANiCURE is like having someone bite down on your dick between s-xual favors. It completely messes up the flow of the album and I skip it every time. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Haldy

Having JND sandwiched between Sex Dreams and MANiCURE is like having someone bite down on your dick between s-xual favors. It completely messes up the flow of the album and I skip it every time. 

Owch... but fitting.

Brooklyn Nights

It's a rap song on an artists POP album. Not all people that like pop songs like rap.

Archived