💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Why so arrogant? She's not your monkey & she doesn't belong to you.

SpaceAce

Featured Posts

SpaceAce

Most normal, functioning, intelligent human beings tend to grow as people and develop their character. Gaga's not the same person she was last year or the year before, etc. Why do some of you wish that she was? Do you not want her to grow as a musician either? Sometimes that requires people to experiment and do things differently... get used to it.

This place has become unbearable. Most of you aren't any better than online haters who pick apart everything about her to tear her down. Criticizing her personal life and her choices doesn't make look like a cool fan, you're just annoying and arrogant.

Your focus should be on her work. And from what I can remember, she just finished filming a video she paid a ton of money for at a castle and gave a excellent performance on Fallon. If you care about having a "fave" that is passionate about her work and who is continuously trying to improve her talent then you should be grateful and excited. If those are qualities you don't care for... what are you even doing here?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HermioneGranger

I love the fact that she is growing. The most important thing is that she and her music develops, although I do wish that she got more hits and huge sales deep down..

Evan Peters

Complaining about complainers isn't going to get you anywhere.

emma roberts is an abuser

PoshLife

I haven't seen anybody here speak negatively about her relationship so I'm not sure where that is coming from.

SpaceAce

I haven't seen anybody here speak negatively about her relationship so I'm not sure where that is coming from.

Really, have you checked just a few posts down?

SpaceAce

ok we had enough threads about this..

Omg how many more threads like this do we need 

Not another one. Really guys? :fail:

Complaining about complainers isn't going to get you anywhere.

TOO MANY THREADS ABOUT THIS... Lil monsters can make my writing homework for free  :hehe: keep writin...

I see far more idiotic and negative comments and threads about her than I do see ones that point it out. You guys deserve to be criticized because you suck as fans. ;)

PoshLife

Really, have you checked just a few posts down?

That thread was all about her wearing "normal" fashion and going to nice events, not how she spends her time with Taylor. Their relationship is very, very rarely called into question on this site.

Zsolti

I see far more idiotic and negative comments and threads about her than I do see ones that point it out. You guys deserve to be criticized because you suck as fans. ;)

:toofunny:  lol

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

No Angel

You do, too. Lmfao.

SpaceAce

That thread was all about her wearing "normal" fashion and going to nice events, not how she spends her time with Taylor. Their relationship is very, very rarely called into question on this site.

I think you need to re-read what was said. It's nothing but unncesscary judgement of her personal life and her wealth.

Archived