💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My new song 'Breathe'

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

That long drum build up between the verses and chorus should be shorter or louder. It's like the song just stops. But other than that it's pretty good, I like it.

Okay :) That's just in the single/radio version. For the EP in a few months there's a third verse :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't likethe breaks ^_^

and I don think It takes too long to get to the chorus....except for that one break

Saint Laurent

oh my gosh this is so boring, i dont think that your voice suits this music sorry but this isn't atall good really :( sorry

oh my gosh this is so boring, i dont think that your voice suits this music sorry but this isn't atall good really :( sorry

I'm sorry, may I call you "Def Jam"?

Saint Laurent

I'm sorry, may I call you "Def Jam"?

im not sure i quite understand what your getting at...

im not sure i quite understand what your getting at...

I mean don't give some ignorant one-liner towards this guy just because it isn't the best thing you've ever heard. I don't think it's that strong of a track but then again, I don't think Retro Dance Freak is either. This is his first polished song that he wrote and he produced. I'm sure if he was working with a producer it would be better, and if he was working with a vocal coach he'd be able to kill a song like this. If you'd ever put something out for the first time, you'd know what people say at first makes a big difference.

To King5kat: The song needs work but YOU DID IT ON YOUR OWN and it seems like you put a lot of work into it. Keep making music and you can go nowhere but up. Ignore the mother ****ers.

don't say that like it's a fact--it's your opinion. leave something constructive, or leave nothing at all :roll:

I mean don't give some ignorant one-liner towards this guy just because it isn't the best thing you've ever heard. I don't think it's that strong of a track but then again, I don't think Retro Dance Freak is either. This is his first polished song that he wrote and he produced. I'm sure if he was working with a producer it would be better, and if he was working with a vocal coach he'd be able to kill a song like this. If you'd ever put something out for the first time, you'd know what people say at first makes a big difference.

To King5kat: The song needs work but YOU DID IT ON YOUR OWN and it seems like you put a lot of work into it. Keep making music and you can go nowhere but up. Ignore the mother ****ers.

Thank you so much. That really means a lot. I know it's not my best song but it's my friends' favourites and I wanted to just test the water... My next song has got no autotune, a wider vocal range, interesting music etc. It's completely contrasting. But thank you so much for the compliments + critisisms. Really means a lot to me :P

:nyancat:

As someone who is a big fan of trance music, I can definitely say this song has the inner "feeling" of a trance song. In a lot of songs, the focus is the chorus. The phrase "don't bore us, get to the chorus!" is evidence of that.

But within the trance genre, the focus tends to be on the song as a whole. There is usually one really big build-up point, but it's not meant to be the main focal point.

That being said, I really love how this song captures the concept of building up to a big point, but not letting that large point overshadow the rest of the song. The lyrics are also remind me very much of trance music lyrics.

PERSONALLY, what I would like to see is the song start out with the intensity that is at the end and build up to something more. You've got a really great crescendo going with the way everything sounds, but I think this song would be TOTALLY "bangin'" if you BEGAN with the intensity you have at the end.

As someone who is a big fan of trance music, I can definitely say this song has the inner "feeling" of a trance song. In a lot of songs, the focus is the chorus. The phrase "don't bore us, get to the chorus!" is evidence of that.

But within the trance genre, the focus tends to be on the song as a whole. There is usually one really big build-up point, but it's not meant to be the main focal point.

That being said, I really love how this song captures the concept of building up to a big point, but not letting that large point overshadow the rest of the song. The lyrics are also remind me very much of trance music lyrics.

PERSONALLY, what I would like to see is the song start out with the intensity that is at the end and build up to something more. You've got a really great crescendo going with the way everything sounds, but I think this song would be TOTALLY "bangin'" if you BEGAN with the intensity you have at the end.

Thank you :D I think I get it :) Thank you for all the critisisms and improvements :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived