💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

cruelest think u have ever done to animals !

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

FirtstIy,i want to say that i love animals and try my utmost in order to help homeless ones,but things used to be different when i was kid,at the age of 7 I came acrossed few mices in my garrent,after discussing for hours what to do with them  i decided to put them in transparent package which was full with water,OMG it takes a huge courage to confess that i killed 4 mice they were so small and helpless,even after years i still have hard press erasing their faces from my eyes ,I feel so shamful ,that's why i have decided to start taking care of animals but this experience will never be effaced from my memory  :giveup:  :giveup: !! whats yours ?? 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melech

I always collected insect when i was younger. One time me and my bestfriend ate a earthworm when we were like 6. :awkney:

FATCAT

You murdered 4 mice? wow, you should be locked up :usrs:

Purr more, hiss less.

What is it with people from Georgia :awkney: My friend from Georgia dropped cats from balconies to see if they would land and OD'd cats on catnip  :pukey:

Diamond Heart

i remember once my cat was sleeping in the tumble dryer and when i walked past i kicked the door shut and it turned on :toofunny:
I didnt realise she was in it when i kicked it, it must spun around like once before heard her kinda yelp and opened the door, she was fine lol

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Cameron Dallas

omg does this mean "Animal" is the next single?? :udidnt:

Sis no. It's clearly Swine

TheOriginalOne

What has this forum come to? :toofloppy:

Anyway, I usually set death traps for rats if the enter my home. Is that bad?

Diamond Heart

What is it with people from Georgia :awkney: My friend from Georgia dropped cats from balconies to see if they would land and OD'd cats on catnip  :pukey:

omg that balcony thing  :ohno: 

btw cats cant overdose on catnip :toofunny:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

GagaMyBlood95

Gaga thoughts tho :toofunny:

Still, when I was like 8-9, I used to catch butterflies and some other bugs and then put them together in a box to see who will win - who will be eaten or idk what! Horrible, I know.......

omg that balcony thing  :ohno: 

btw cats cant overdose on catnip :toofunny:

Tell that to the cats who were foaming at the mouth and got dragged away by other cats  :usrs:

Archived