Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga among the Least Influential People of 2013: GQ Magazine

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

and when forbes comes out with their list this ridiculous one from gq will go in the trash

mte :giggle:

Ronk

She was, at least, enough of a strong enough influence to have been on their minds.

This.  The fact she was mentioned means she was actually one of the most influential people.  Thousands of people weren't influential enough to even be considered.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MegaMiles

Least influential? Wouldn't the people who don't do anything be deemed not influential? Like that guy who lives in the basement of his parents' home and plays Call of Duty all day. I deem that not influential. Someone who influences the music industry, both positively and negatively, can be influential. I'm not taking this list seriously, I'm just annoyed by the oxymoron of the title of the list. Just MENTIONING these people deem them some of the most influential people in the world.

RAMROD

How dare GQ shade Cicada?

BRB unsubscribe

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Scarlet Witch

gags ha decay

Flop article though

I used to subscribe to GQ, but guess I don't have the reason to do it again anymore :awkney:

I used to subscribe to GQ, but guess I don't have the reason to do it again anymore :awkney:

I don't think I've ever bought GQ, but from now on, I'll make a point of not buying it.

bI2oXHH.gif

I'm sorry but this gif is so funny and right at the same time. :lmao: 

It's a good thing tho Gaga is on the 11th place.

Archived