Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who gave up and stopped looking for the next single?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

GagaVerse

I mean seriously this is enough. It's March and not a single tweet by Gaga for the next single or something to make us hyped. I know about the new coming music video, but why it takes so long, just release the f*cking video, or give us a date and we countdown like we did for Applause. Seriously if the video would come today I wouldn't be shocked, because I'm tired.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

I mean seriously this is enough. It's March and not a single tweet by Gaga for the next single or something to make us hyped. I know about the new coming music video, but why it takes so long, just release the f*cking video, or give us a date and we countdown like we did for Applause. Seriously if the video would come today I wouldn't be shocked, because I'm tired.

I'm tired too...

GagaMyBlood95

Yes, it is stressful not knowing anything, but we have to be patient! I think she's preparing big things for us ;)

Because she wants everything to go perfectly this time. Video + Single at the same time.

ViviLittleM

Yes, it is stressful not knowing anything, but we have to be patient! I think she's preparing big things for us ;)

we are patient since... how many months? ^^

GagaVerse

It's like orgasm until you are ready to ejaculate you have to try hard then you know a 3-4 second happiness.

GagaMyBlood95

we are patient since... how many months? ^^

That's my point! If we waited for all this time, we have nothing to lose to wait a few days/weeks more because something will happen before her Roseland shows...

SEVDALIZA

Okay, I've been trying to get my sh*t together, but this is is getting ridiculous.

Now tell me? Is it that godddamn hard to wait for a popstar who doesn't even know you exist release a music video? Is it that freaking important in your life? F*cking hell, if a countdown to a video or whatever had be stressing like that, I'd sit down and evaluate my life, why does it matter so much? Just wait, ok? She'll release the video when it's ready.

operating from another world

who care anymore :smh: it's not coming soon, so the speculation is pointless

just wait until you're told what it is and when it's released

Mariann

You don't have to wait for it. Just go on with your everyday life and we'll get the single when it's time. 

Archived