💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Walking Dead (Telltale Series)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Robotboy

Loved ep 4, but two complaints: Jane is basically Molly 2.0 (but better tbh) and the meds decision is the same as the deciding to steal from the car in season 1… it even has the same consequence. You take the stuff, and people come after you.

I actually really like everyone in the group right now but I know most of them are gonna be dead in the next episode. Luke, Bonnie and Mike are the most likely. :nooo:

I shot Rebecca too, hoping it'd stop them from fighting. Apparently if you don't, Kenny shoots her instead and the fight goes down anyway. :rip:

mess. i wish we had more control over the story but yeah.

it feels like all characters are dying :ohno: i wish jane would have stayed. maybe clem will find her in the next episode.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

Other than Clem and Jane who left I don't really like any of the characters that are left. Everyone is dying :ohno: , I hope Christa is alive

Highway10

I hope Telltale saves Christa for the last episode cliffhanger and Lilly for next season. 

ryhanna

Other than Clem and Jane who left I don't really like any of the characters that are left. Everyone is dying :ohno: , I hope Christa is alive

Christa wanted to take Clem to Wellington and that's where the group is heading so I think we'll find out if she made it in episode 5.

Also I kind of think Jane might be back in the next episode as well. The Russian guy wanted her so maybe they'll capture her or she'll end up sacrificing herself for Clem. She didn't want to see another little girl die so it'd make sense for her. :shrug:

• 4 weeks later...
ryhanna

Oh man. That ending was insane. I felt so many things.

What did you guys end up choosing? I killed Kenny and left with Jane, because even though she lied and manipulated you I didn't want Clem to be alone with the baby. Kenny was just too dangerous though. 

I don't have the game but I did follow the entire series through youtube.

If I were to make my own decisions I would have killed Kenny and saved Jane and forgave her. Even though Clementine and Kenny had history he was becoming too much of a liability. I had to side with Jane, even though shes a bit manipulative, she was always level headed and had a plan. Kenny was a bomb waiting to go off and it showed; did he care for Clemetine? Yes. Was he incredibly dangerous to be around? Very yes.

Although I wonder how they're going to make season 3 with all the multiple endings. :huh:

Highway10

I loved the endings but I have some questions about the finale

1) what happened to Christa?

2) Do you reckon Lilly is still alive or dead?

3) I thought Telltale was going to reveal Christa's baby storyline  :confused:

overall I loved the scene when Kenny & Clementine went to Wellington it was heartbreaking  :cry:

ryhanna

I don't have the game but I did follow the entire series through youtube.

If I were to make my own decisions I would have killed Kenny and saved Jane and forgave her. Even though Clementine and Kenny had history he was becoming too much of a liability. I had to side with Jane, even though shes a bit manipulative, she was always level headed and had a plan. Kenny was a bomb waiting to go off and it showed; did he care for Clemetine? Yes. Was he incredibly dangerous to be around? Very yes.

Although I wonder how they're going to make season 3 with all the multiple endings. :huh:

Idk… It'd be a lot of work to have 3 separate plots. Maybe Jane and Kenny will be like Carley and Doug, and just have a similar role in the story? Or they'll die early on. 

An idea I had was that you start at Wellington with Kenny or Carver's camp with Jane, but then something happens and you both have to leave. From there on, Jane and Kenny have pretty much the same role in the story and you end up in the same place either way.

I loved the endings but I have some questions about the finale

1) what happened to Christa?

2) Do you reckon Lilly is still alive or dead?

3) I thought Telltale was going to reveal Christa's baby storyline  :confused:

overall I loved the scene when Kenny & Clementine went to Wellington it was heartbreaking  :cry:

1- If you go with Kenny and reach Wellington, apparently there's a choice where you ask someone there if Christa made it to Wellington and they've never seen anyone called Christa there, so her fate is still unknown but she's probably dead. :(

2- I think Lilly's alive. Whether or not she'll ever come back is another story, but I really do think she's out there somewhere and I think it'd be really good for her to return one day. Maybe a bit like Merle in the TV show, coming back as part of an enemy group.

3- Not sure… When I played through and the baby went missing at the end, Clem said something like "oh no, not again…" Maybe that was what they meant? Christa's baby just died? Idk. :(

I'm so mad at Bonnie! She was Clem's friend! ugh! 

Archived