Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

I'm NOT over DWUW

Bambino

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Great Thread

BJOdyCC.gif

she needs to answer us ASAP as to what has happened  i can't take it anymore i want a answer!!!

i watched her talking about how magical the video was in a interview from last year. we deserve to know

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real question is there even gonna be another

video :awkney: Quite frankly, what the fuck. I stanned for Gaga forever, and I'm not mad, but really? She's totally disconnected from us and doesn't tell us ANYTHING. She seems like she hates us. I'm hoping she's doing this because she has some HUGE suprise (new album, song, or video, ect.) and she just wanted to really shock us. Come on Gaga :cry:

Release Act II already :blehga: :blehga: :blehga:

Valextra

Yup. The song had so much potential as a single and all we got is unsolved questions. Why did that weird single switch at the last minute happen? Why did she lose interest in the song? Why was the video never released? All she said is that she needed more time to shoot a video that reflects her artistic vision. Say she didn't really like the video Terry shot for her, she could've shot another video. Clearly she wasn't interested anymore, for some reason.

Did she not know that with all the remixes this abandoned song has had only give the haters more reasons and proofs to drag her? :usrs: The slayage of DWUW is way bigger than a few remixes.

Gaga needs to say something about it, something, anything. It's no cool to pay dust like that.

UAClI44.gif

I feel exactly like you, especially for the video.. Totally agree with your argumentation.

From the Oscars we have the prove that Gaga and Terry are in good relationship, so what was the real problem?

And she had the time to refilming the video also with Aguilera.

VforVendetta

About the video, I think she just wasn't willing to go back to the whole "the critics are bashing me" theme. To be completely fair, I already thought it was weird she was focusing so much on it since ARTPOP was supposed to be a celebration of the freedom she fought for previously :spin:

Remember when she said she had a rebirth? I think that's the main reason she didn't want to go back to that energy and focus on something that showed her passion, her talent and her vision more :shrug:

I honestly think that she scrapped the video because she had made a controversial video with R.Kelly but after the R.Kelly scandal and backlash she was afraid that releasing the video and making people really noticing it may harm the era and her image more than not releaseling and moving on. She is just acting like it didn't happen now and she seems to be working on something big, I wish we new what is going on...

Quark

I don't think the video would have done much to make the song a hit. Most songs become hits without the need or help of a music video. Sure music videos help with streaming, but that won't necessarily mean more people were going to buy the song.

Yup. The song had so much potential as a single and all we got is unsolved questions. Why did that weird single switch at the last minute happen? Why did she lose interest in the song? Why was the video never released? All she said is that she needed more time to shoot a video that reflects her artistic vision. Say she didn't really like the video Terry shot for her, she could've shot another video. Clearly she wasn't interested anymore, for some reason.

Did she not know that with all the remixes this abandoned song has had only give the haters more reasons and proofs to drag her? :usrs: The slayage of DWUW is way bigger than a few remixes.

Gaga needs to say something about it, something, anything. It's no cool to pay dust like that.

UAClI44.gif

Bambino

I don't think the video would have done much to make the song a hit. Most songs become hits without the need or help of a music video. Sure music videos help with streaming, but that won't necessarily mean more people were going to buy the song.

You make it sound like the song had huge promo when it only had a couple of televised performances.

Allison M

You guys seriously just need to move on. Gaga and her team have clearly moved on. There's no point in bringing it back up now.

Just let the dead stay buried.

Didymus

I honestly think that she scrapped the video because she had made a controversial video with R.Kelly but after the R.Kelly scandal and backlash she was afraid that releasing the video and making people really noticing it may harm the era and her image more than not releaseling and moving on. She is just acting like it didn't happen now and she seems to be working on something big, I wish we new what is going on...

So you're saying she's lying? :ARTPOP:

I had thought of that too. Maybe it's a combination of both. I honestly don't necessarily believe that she was given a week to plan and film DWUW because that idea is just so problematic on so many levels :spin: But on the other hand, I didn't think that R. Kelly thing was noticed on a big scale, so it would surprise me if she'd cancel it just because of that.

We'll never know, let's face it :later: Or maybe when she's like.. 40 she'll clear it up, randomly.

Quark

And I think that you make is sound like the song had no promo at all. I mean, most artist don't even promote their stuff at the level that Gaga did with DWUW. I think that many of you guys feel like she did not promote it much simply because you are used to the huge Gaga-type of promotion. And like I said, the fact that she did not release the music video also makes it seem like she did not promote at all.

You make it sound like the song had huge promo when it only had a couple of televised performances.

Bambino

You guys seriously just need to move on. Gaga and her team have clearly moved on. There's no point in bringing it back up now.

We're fans. We deserve to know the truth.

lavenderblondee

The song really was her most radio friendly song in a while, I thought. It seemed to be doing fairly well, I heard it on the radio at least once every day. A truly missed opportunity.

But, if it was for the R. Kelly backlash, then I 100% support her in "abandoning" it. A decent reason, in the long run. Although, I feel like there was obviously more to it than that.

No I don't want a video unless Richardson and Kelly are about a continent or two away from it.

Quark

I still hear the song on the radio almost everyday tbh.

The song really was her most radio friendly song in a while, I thought. It seemed to be doing fairly well, I heard it on the radio at least once every day. A truly missed opportunity.

But, if it was for the R. Kelly backlash, then I 100% support her in "abandoning" it. A decent reason, in the long run. Although, I feel like there was obviously more to it than that.

Bambino

And I think that you make is sound like the song had no promo at all. I mean, most artist don't even promote their stuff at the level that Gaga did with DWUW. I think that many of you guys feel like she did not promote it much simply because you are used to the huge Gaga-type of promotion. And like I said, the fact that she did not release the music video also makes it seem like she did not promote at all.

What's so special about the DWUW had? AMAs, The Voice? That's all? In exception for the remix with Xtina, I really think Gaga had nothing to do with the other remixes the song got. She seems to have lost interest in the song/era and got into a depression. I don't mind not getting the video at all but at least she can say something about it.

Archived