Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

A Tara Make Up Comparison

Hedi

Featured Posts

Y'all keep bringing up Tara when the real problem last night and since the era started has been her hair stylist...

This. Exactly.

The make up would go almost unnoticed if the hair was fine

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

I'm not a big fan of the heavy brown brows she did in 2012 (everyone knows which ones I'm speaking of), but I am a huge fan of the heavy black drag queen eyebrows from 2011 (EOG 'era').

music%2Blover.png

Do you know what interview that was?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I LOVE Tara but the good sis needs to start using a good foundation and some better eye makeup

yes, she is not very good. She probably just does what Gaga asks her to, but a great makeup artist knows when to say yes, and when to say no. That said, some of these comparisons are not fair - they are live snaps vs. photoshoots and video stills, all of the latter are highly stylized, lit properly and then photoshopped/airbrushed anyway. Yes, even video.

Hydrangea

I cant at some of y'all comparing gaga in the street to a proffesional photoshoot or music video, thats like comparing someone in gym clothes to someone having dinner with the queen in a couture dress.

I’m a bad friend

Archived