Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Follow for possible Text You Pictures leak!

SirAlex

Featured Posts

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LadyLemon

• Gabe

• AndyWarhol

• HootHoot

Top Posters In This Topic

They deleted me... and I follow they again :/ now I belive that it's fake :(

They deleted a bunch of people when they hit 4500.

Nice name and set, btw.

Edited by HootHoot

Willeo Soeurs

Lemme help you with them nails gurl. :nails:

:coffee: more and more people getting bored with these slow and unpromising leaks (except ProjectGaGa :flutter: )

:coffee: more and more people getting bored with these slow and unpromising leaks (except ProjectGaGa :flutter: )

GaGaLately pretty much proved themselves a fake by posting a fake snippet twice, removing followers, and changing the required amount of followers. All they are doing now is buying time until they get blasted for being fakes.

If they really had it -- they would post a real snippet -- and easily pass the 5k followers mark.

People who want to leak will do it without return. (IE -- Project GaGa, Tiffa). These "I will leak [insert song] when I hit [insert x amount of followers]11!1!!" people just are craving attention, and have no intention of sharing with the fanbase out of any goodwill.

Edited by HootHoot

MORPHINE PRINCESS

It was supposed to leak at 4500 and now 5000. They just want to have more followers, and they'll surely leak a LQ snippet of the demo. I don't trust them, I think they're liars so I unfollow them.

Willeo Soeurs

GaGaLately pretty much proved themselves a fake by posting a fake snippet twice, removing followers, and changing the required amount of followers. All they are doing now is buying time until they get blasted for being fakes.

If they really had it -- they would post a real snippet -- and easily pass the 5k followers mark.

People who want to leak will do it without return. (IE -- Project GaGa, Tiffa). These "I will leak [insert song] when I hit [insert x amount of followers]11!1!!" people just are craving attention, and have no intention of sharing with the fanbase out of any goodwill.

True :coffee: , they should not call themselves a lil monsters if they lie to another lil monster

True :coffee: , they should not call themselves a lil monsters if they lie to another lil monster

I just think to lie and get peoples hopes up for followers, is pretty pathetic.

:nails: