Getting Gaga back on track: what does she need?

Queen

Featured Posts

Release a freaking video already. Promote. Get better wigs. Stop getting injections. Stop telling us what to do. Stop giving attention to the haters. Work with professionals. I guess that's it :emma:

Basically all this. We're starved right now lol

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about she starts ****ing talking

she has twitter

she has lm

she has every god damn platform

yet we know NOTHING as to what's going on with this era

that ****ing video she just got she better be ****ing editing right ****ing now

it's seriously SO infuriating being a fan of her right now

not a video since ****ing august that's 7 ****ing months

don't even know what the next ****ing single is

we don't know if her next move is a single or an entire new ****ing album

media blackouts were cute the first couple times but now she's just making herself irrelevant

she better be coming to ****ing slay in the next 2 months because I might actually shoot myself

ARTPOP deserves better

Firestarter

I think now she doesn't care if she's on top of her game or not. She just seems to be enjoying being in relationships and stuff, her career seems to be put in the second place. That's not a bad thing and I'm glad that she feels happy, after all she of all people deserves to be loved, I'm just a little bit afraid that the days of past glory will never be back again.

LaLuna

Before even releasing a new single or video, Gaga needs to let go of whatever is holding her back and become confident again. Recently she's let the criticism get the best of her, and I feel she might be afraid to release anything for fear of getting bashed again.

How about she starts ****ing talking

she has twitter

she has lm

she has every god damn platform

yet we know NOTHING as to what's going on with this era

that ****ing video she just got she better be ****ing editing right ****ing now

it's seriously SO infuriating being a fan of her right now

not a video since ****ing august that's 7 ****ing months

don't even know what the next ****ing single is

we don't know if her next move is a single or an entire new ****ing album

media blackouts were cute the first couple times but now she's just making herself irrelevant

she better be coming to ****ing slay in the next 2 months because I might actually shoot myself

ARTPOP deserves better

:rofl:

but yes.. agreed with all of the above.

HORRORHOLIC

Honestly, I think she needs to plan ahead a bit more. She works on too many things at once. It would probably be a lot easier on her and seem more organized if she worked on one major thing at a time. Tours, videos, writing and recording albums etc... Plus I think she should take a break in between work. I understand she's a workaholic but she probably burns herself out without knowing sometimes. 

Ronk

She had two setbacks, her injury and the betrayals, but all she needs to do now is continue to follow her own artistic vision and dream.  Her creative talent made her a superstar and that talent will move her forward in the future.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Chris90046

She needs to go back to her fearless state of mind that she had at the beginning. Lately it has been all about fashion and fashion shows. That is not the Gaga I signed up for. I want Music

holyscheibe

this is probably going to sound harsh but i don't really care, i'm expressing my opinion and will probably get attacked for it and will get the whole third degree burn "little manager" or "you don't know what shes going through just now". I'm actually saying this as a worried fan.

Keeping us all in the loop would be nice, nobody knows what she's even doing anymore, it doesn't come across as mysterious anymore, it just comes across as "i don't care". she seems lost, like she and her record label no longer know what to do. (3rd single options is a good example) she called this "the real beginning of ARTPOP" but you can't call it that and not back it up with anything, her biggest flaw is always over hyping, she over hypes too much and people set their bar so high that when it actually does come, they are left feeling disappointed.

the last thing would be to get that attitude she had back in 2008-2011. she didn't care about anything anybody said about her back then, she did what she wanted and she was happy. these days she does nothing but look at all the negative stuff written about ARTPOP and get annoyed/upset by it. i fell in love with her care free attitude when i first started listening to her in 2009 and she just seems to be a completely different person these days.

oh and release G.U.Y. as third single, if she leaves it for ages it's going to come to a point where she will be gone for so long and the album has been released for ages that nobody will care what she is releasing anymore. 

I agree with most of what you say, but her keeping us in the loop is what leads to overhyping. And the way this fan base has behaved in the last few months... I don't blame her for keeping a low profile. The negativity has been so disheartening and has taken all the fun away from this era. Yes, things got messy with DWUW, but she was going through a big management change and that's understandable. I really do think that she is actually planning ahead for the third single/tour and is taking her time, which sucks because it's been an uneventful few months, but I'd prefer that rather than rushing things like they did with DWUW.

Antidote

Well she could release a new single and a great video :manicure:

And yes I agree, I love how she cares about her fans and that she's a kind person, but that PromoteOnlineKindness- attitude is too much, just annoying, like a teacher telling kids on the internet how they should behave

djBuffoon

Seems like it started ever since DJWS came in. I just listen to the beats from TFM and get a little depressed.

Off-topic, but I couldn't resist: how is the production on TFM is better than that of AP? I don't get it.

Archived