💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tomorrow's March.

Ascetic

Featured Posts

Michelle

I'm not going to lie, THAT would really piss me off. I've been having that feeling too and god I hope I'm wrong..

I know she doesn't usually care but something tels me this time...ugh I hope not.I want something FFS

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helix

I know she doesn't usually care but something tels me this time...ugh I hope not.I want something FFS

I hope some sneaky fan manages to slip their phone in there somehow (if they take away the phones)

feelitinmybones

I hope some sneaky fan manages to slip their phone in there somehow (if they take away the phones)

They can do that?! Take away someone's phone?

Helix

They can do that?! Take away someone's phone?

Well it's usually not done at bigger shows (It usually backfires on Security and people get annoyed) but at private shows/smaller venues it can be quite common (I mean, for private ones they might do unreleased songs and they don't want those leaking right?)

The chances of them taking the phones is like really small but they could still attempt it if they really wanted. 

Michelle

I feel so confused about this album era.. WHAT IS HAPPENING? :cryga:

We all are and no idea ... :noparty:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

feelitinmybones

Well it's usually not done at bigger shows (It usually backfires on Security and people get annoyed) but at private shows/smaller venues it can be quite common (I mean, for private ones they might do unreleased songs and they don't want those leaking right?)

The chances of them taking the phones is like really small but they could still attempt it if they really wanted. 

Oh okay. I was getting a bit worried because I imagine that most fans going would be under 18 or near that age and need to be in contact with parents, taxis, etc., I know I'd freak out if they took my phone and I couldn't end up contacting my mum and I'm 19 for the concert :smh:  I understand for private shows of course, but for bigger shows I think it would just be too drastic. Imagine even attempting to get everyones phones :wtf:

feelitinmybones

It's March here in Canada guys :hor:  wheres the video :hor:

damn, gaga is gonna be 28 in a few weeks!

It's March here in Canada guys :hor: wheres the video :hor:

March here too and still nothing :giveup:

Archived