Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

Tomorrow's March.


Ascetic

Featured Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Gaga hates us for not making Applause or DWUW #1...:derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Don't get your hopes up 'cause you ain't getting a sh*t.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Michelle

Hopefully at the END pf this month at the shows ...we will get some video footage but I have this funny feeling in my gut they aren't going to allow cameras....I just have this feeling I can't shake about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Helix

Hopefully at the END pf this month at the shows ...we will get some video footage but I have this funny feeling in my gut they aren't going to allow cameras....I just have this feeling I can't shake about it.

I'm not going to lie, THAT would really piss me off. I've been having that feeling too and god I hope I'm wrong..

Link to post
Share on other sites

WheresTheDoggo

At least we actually got ARTPOP, a year ago we were saying that it would never come out of her lady aphrodite ocean

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:
Link to post
Share on other sites

Its just another day of Little Monstering on LM.com for her zLVMOmy.gif

That video is more priceless than anything else on YouTube :flutter:

Link to post
Share on other sites

BlondeQueenOfGGD

That video is more priceless than anything else on YouTube :flutter:

theres a video!!>!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GIMME! :CRY: :NOOO:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...