đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be here for a rock album?

Botticelli Punk

Featured Posts

Botticelli Punk

Would you be here if Gaga decided to do a rock album? I think that in Born This Way she showed that she can do lots of genres and that rock is one of them. I would love it tbh  :party: What about you?

enhanced-buzz-10464-1282572462-0-500x360

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little Fighter

YUPPP!!!!

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Dean Winchester

I'd love it tbh. In fact I think her next album (the one after Cheek To Cheek and Act II if they exist) should be full out rock. I've always seen her as a rock star stuck in the world of POP and it would be interesting to see her make rock music.

Chromatislaps

Yesssss I want a Rock album, but still danceable. Basically an album full of Judas, Heavy Metal Lover and Bloody Mary like songs....but then with metal Guitars :giveup: :nooo:

Scarlet Witch

YASSS I'LL DIE :rip:

Imagine if Gaga really becomes the new lead singer Queen, weaves along with the scalps will be ripped, worlds will end.

Didymus

Absolutely. I'm pretty much here for Gaga experimenting within any genre.

This :heart:

Botticelli Punk

I'd love it tbh. In fact I think her next album (the one after Cheek To Cheek and Act II if they exist) should be full out rock. I've always seen her as a rock star stuck in the world of POP and it would be interesting to see her make rock music.

I also see her as a rock star  :legend:

Yesssss I want a Rock album, but still danceable. Basically an album full of Judas, Heavy Metal Lover and Bloody Mary like songs....but then with metal Guitars :giveup: :nooo:

Exactly what I want  :worship:

Yes!!! Some of her songs sound so much better in metal/ rock covers :legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA9bsltrQPI

Archived