Lgsput3.jpg

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

If it's under 7 don't even bother

Lgsput3.jpg

"the rap in this song is kind of like a woman's period - it comes around every once in a while, and you don't really like it, but you kinda just have to deal with it until it's gone."

SO close to putting this in my review, but it's just a bit inappropriate :laughga:

Taylor

:rip:

So tempted to buy a copy of Red Light for a GGD friend cause I've pissed them off all day about it :lmao:

PopReaper

"the rap in this song is kind of like a woman's period - it comes around every once in a while, and you don't really like it, but you kinda just have to deal with it until it's gone."

SO close to putting this in my review, but it's just a bit inappropriate :laughga:

:lmao:

:rip:

So tempted to buy a copy of Red Light for a GGD friend cause I've pissed them off all day about it :lmao:

Unless that friend is me don't waste your money on it

Lgsput3.jpg

Taylor

Unless that friend is me don't waste your money on it

Lgsput3.jpg

It's only funny if said friend was a hater, which judging from your review... you're not. Sorry! :lolgaga:

So Posh is elegible

:derpga:
Lgsput3.jpg

PopReaper

It's only funny if said friend was a hater, which judging from your review... you're not. Sorry! :lolgaga:

So Posh is elegible

:derpga:
Lgsput3.jpg

But wait, I can change!

selena-gomez-crying-meme-main.jpg

:lolgaga:

PopReaper

"The rap in this song is sort of like parsley: it doesn't really add anything to the dish, but they make a point of putting it there and you feel obligated to acknowledge it. I certainly didn't need it twice."

The censored version :lmao:

You're right about the "not needing it twice" thing tho, the rap in the end/bridge was already enough tbh

PoshLife

"The rap in this song is sort of like parsley: it doesn't really add anything to the dish, but they make a point of putting it there and you feel obligated to acknowledge it. I certainly didn't need it twice."

The censored version :lmao:

You're right about the "not needing it twice" thing tho, the rap in the end/bridge was already enough tbh

I spent forever trying to come up with an a--logy :dies:

tbh something else about the rap bothers me. idk, I feel like bringing in a rapper is something kinda basic that every act does, and I didn't think WINGS was like that. idk. maybe I read too deeply into Hair Short, I just thought they were gonna be really unique. The song's good it's just... par for the course, ya know? I was expecting them to do something extremely creative and it didn't happen.

PopReaper

I spent forever trying to come up with an a--logy :dies:

tbh something else about the rap bothers me. idk, I feel like bringing in a rapper is something kinda basic that every act does, and I didn't think WINGS was like that. idk. maybe I read too deeply into Hair Short, I just thought they were gonna be really unique. The song's good it's just... par for the course, ya know? I was expecting them to do something extremely creative and it didn't happen.

I think they are in the phase where they need to test waters, so they still won't be 100% innovative or basic and etc.

If it makes you feel better Blossom was actually not a Wings' song at first, it was supposed to go to a solo singer but they heard them singing it and gave the song to them.

Source: http://heavensyeahwings.tumblr.com/post/90598688460/wings-new-song-blossom-almost-went-to-other

PopReaper

The original version of Red Light surfaced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tnDNr3gZcU

The chorus and bridge are completely different and the post chorus/hook is less intense. Not impressed about how much was changed tbh, we all know what happened to I Got A Boy.

Taylor

The chorus and bridge are completely different and the post chorus/hook is less intense. Not impressed about how much was changed tbh, we all know what happened to I Got A Boy.

Is it the same as the English one I posted yesterday?

Too lazy to go and get my headphones :laughga:

PoshLife

see to me, this is a lot more cohesive than the final version. Remember me saying it sounded like the verses and chorus came from two different songs? I feel so validated now :lolgaga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iTk628dgn90

:awkney: They should just release photos. lol

Taylor

I didn't like the english version yesterday, and after a few more listens today I still don't like it. :laughga:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived