other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

I definitely don't like it. I listened to it a couple times and didn't change my mind. Don't force it, ya know? Music should come easy, not be a chore :yes:

a1dc6_zps6ac7e75a.gif?t=1404424079

PopReaper

Wow, get it Raina :legend:

What do you think are the chances of new Orange Caramel music this year :giveup: Like maybe in August or September?

My Red Light review:

f(x) - Red Light:

After 1 year waiting, this comeback exceeded my expectations. The concept was really well thought and the song is better than I thought it'd be, judging from the previews. It builds up well until it hits the chorus, which is one of the best points of the song. Overall, it's an amazing comeback and I'm excited to hear the rest of the album.

Rating: 9/10

:ray:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Taylor

My Red Light review:

f(x) - Red Light:

After 1 year waiting, this comeback exceeded my expectations. The concept was really well thought and the song is better than I thought it'd be, judging from the previews. It builds up well until it hits the chorus, which is one of the best points of the song. Overall, it's an amazing comeback and I'm excited to hear the rest of the album.

I'll twice that

:rihanna:

PoshLife

My Red Light review:

f(x) - Red Light:

ooh, thank you! adding it now

PopReaper

ooh, thank you! adding it now

thx

btw why isn't there a Godssom review yet? :ray:

PoshLife

thx

btw why isn't there a Godssom review yet? :ray:

tbh I'm kind of annoyed at them. Why isn't it available in my country :wtf: But if you write a review for it, I'll write one too and post them up :yes:

Also I had like three things to review and it kinda slipped through the cracks (slash I also didn't want to give them a bad review)

PopReaper

tbh I'm kind of annoyed at them. Why isn't it available in my country :wtf: But if you write a review for it, I'll write one too and post them up :yes:

Also I had like three things to review and it kinda slipped through the cracks (slash I also didn't want to give them a bad review)

I'll write one then

My Girl's Day review:

Girl's Day - Tilt My Head:

I don't quite understand this song. The excessive autotune is incredibly unnecessary, especially because we all know they can sing. The production overall sounds really outdated, and the video doesn't really help. It's a weak debut but I'm glad to see how much they grew over the last few years.

Rating: 5.5/10

PoshLife

I'll write one then

My Girl's Day review:

Girl's Day - Tilt My Head:

I don't quite understand this song. The excessive autotune is incredibly unnecessary, especially because we all know they can sing. The production overall sounds really outdated, and the video doesn't really help. It's a weak debut but I'm glad to see how much they grew over the last few years.

Rating: 5.5/10

Added! http://thekpopkrew.blogspot.com/2014/07/tbt-girls-day-tilt-my-head.html

tbh our TBT reviews don't usually get that many reads, but I like doing them so :laughga:

PoshLife

Our TBT songs usually get terrible ratings too :laughga:

What are the other 3 songs you didn't review btw?

I *did* review the other three - Tiny-G, f(x), and Girl's Day. I meant that I had so many all in one day that WINGS got left on the cutting-room floor haha. These biddies gotta learn to spread out their releases :manicure:

PopReaper

I *did* review the other three - Tiny-G, f(x), and Girl's Day. I meant that I had so many all in one day that WINGS got left on the cutting-room floor haha. These biddies gotta learn to spread out their releases :manicure:

oh :laughga:

My Blossom review:

Wings - Blossom:

This duo really impressed me with Hair Short, so I was very excited to hear about the new single. The song's not bad at all, and it's sweeter and easier to digest than their previous single. The chorus is catchy and has a very nice melody that let them show their amazing voices. I don't have any specific remarks about Baechigi's participation, but it fit the song without dragging it down. Even though it's music video is not as strong as the previous one, it's still a great comeback and makes us wonder what they have in store for their future albums.

PoshLife

oh :laughga:

My Blossom review:

Wings - Blossom:

This duo really impressed me with Hair Short, so I was very excited to hear about the new single. The song's not bad at all, and it's sweeter and easier to digest than their previous single. The chorus is catchy and has a very nice melody that let them show their amazing voices. I don't have any specific remarks about Baechigi's participation, but it fit the song without dragging it down. Even though it's music video is not as strong as the previous one, it's still a great comeback and makes us wonder what they have in store for their future albums.

damn, now I have to do one :lmao:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived