Why don't you just make a tumblr instead of a wordpress tho? :flop:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor

Count me in on that review website thing :hor:

Why don't you just make a tumblr instead of a wordpress tho? :flop:

Can you have multiple authors for that though?

Antichrist

If multiple people know the ID + PW to the tumblr, then yes. :emma:

Tumblrs are kinda messy to keep up with, lots of coding. Unless someone is a pro in coding, then it's ok. I'm fine with whatever tbh.

I asked on allkpop if there's a word that describes both and got dragged to HELL for it

seriously f*ck that site -_- people aren't nice there at all

let's make our site bigger than theirs tbh

Yeah, AKP is a bunch of b---hes thinking they're gods :emma:

PopReaper

Yep, a tumblr can be administrated by multiple accounts at once.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Taylor

I think it would be better with multiple authors - each with their own account to post as themselves so it's not just one jumbled mess to be honest.

Antichrist

I think it would be better with multiple authors - each with their own account to post as themselves so it's not just one jumbled mess to be honest.

What about blogspot ? Does that have a function for multiple authors?

Taylor

What about blogspot ? Does that have a function for multiple authors?

I don't know. I've always assumed WordPress was the superior site though? :shrug:

Heck, I can't even get onto blogger.com without having to sign in through Google. :sharon:

Antichrist

I don't know. I've always assumed WordPress was the superior site though? :shrug:

Heck, I can't even get onto blogger.com without having to sign in through Google. :sharon:

Idk, both seem good to me, but I don't know about their functions etc :emma:

Poker

Can someone explain to me what a Vocaloid is? for example Hatsune Miku (i guess). I read she has like 100.000 songs... o_O

Kindness rules all.

PoshLife

I love blogger to be honest haha! I have experience with all three (Wordpress, Blogger, and Tumblr). I think Blogger looks the most professional and also has an easier user interface than Wordpress, which I could never get the hang of. But yeah I think you need to create/have a Google account to use it.

And part of me is wondering if it makes more sense instead of everyone posting their own review as a separate post, to have a single post per release, with everyone's review of said release in that single post. That way it's more organized? And people can find all the reviews for a particular song/album right away.

So it would look like...

Artist - "Title"

A little bit of a summary. EXO released the long-awaited comeback "Overdose" or whatever.

Taylor:

Blah blah taylor's review.

Alex (that's me lol):

blah blah my review

Antichrist:

blah blah you get the idea

I worry that if we all post separately, then it'll get all mixed up and not in order. Do you see what I'm saying?

I love blogger to be honest haha! I have experience with all three (Wordpress, Blogger, and Tumblr). I think Blogger looks the most professional and also has an easier user interface than Wordpress, which I could never get the hang of. But yeah I think you need to create/have a Google account to use it.

And part of me is wondering if it makes more sense instead of everyone posting their own review as a separate post, to have a single post per release, with everyone's review of said release in that single post. That way it's more organized? And people can find all the reviews for a particular song/album right away.

So it would look like...

Artist - "Title"

A little bit of a summary. EXO released the long-awaited comeback "Overdose" or whatever.

Taylor:

Blah blah taylor's review.

Alex (that's me lol):

blah blah my review

Antichrist:

blah blah you get the idea

I worry that if we all post separately, then it'll get all mixed up and not in order. Do you see what I'm saying?

This sounds awesome :party:

I might wanna join  :excited2:

PoshLife

This sounds awesome :party:

I might wanna join  :excited2:

You're most welcome :hor:

Viola

Can someone explain to me what a Vocaloid is? for example Hatsune Miku (i guess). I read she has like 100.000 songs... o_O

Vocaloids are software that anybody can buy*. There are tons of different kinds whose voices are provided by actual people, Gackt provided his voice for the vocaloid Gakupo, Yohio provided his voice for YOHIOloid,ect. Everyday people can make them sing songs (Not as easy as it sounds though.Software is complicated asf to use.) and make albums. 

When I DL albums I judge by the cover. Since anybody can make the songs on their computer it's hard to tell what would be worth DL and what's not. The nicer the cover the harder the work you can tell a person has put into their album. Not saying that I havent DL some albums with nice covers with horrible songs and albums with horrible covers that end up having good songs. I do auto DL albums from certain lesser known/Newer Vocaloids who don't have as much stuff out. (Like Luo Tianyi. #NeedAllHerAlbums #NeedFullSingSingSingAlbum.)

There is also UTAU which is a free vocaloid like software. The only difference is Utaus don't sound as nice and since it's not offical like Vocaloids are there are a bajillion fanmade utaus out there.

*Except For Galaco Who was only obtainable by winning a Contest.You can obtain her voicebank though since many have uploaded it online. Just can't buy it.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived