πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

"I want to pinch SHINee's buttcheeks while they moan and scream "I BOUGHT APPLAUSE ON ITUNES""

:derpga:

OMG NOOOOOO :lmao:

I think my exact words were "I want to pinch SHINee's buttcheeks while they dance to Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar. Don't ask me to justify this, just let me have it."

---

I can't multiquote on proxy but @YoonA "I want Semi to spit on me while I read the bible" PS you're involved now :hor:

Night guys!

:smh:

We'll probably still be talking about this when you wake up LOL

Goodnight :hor:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

OMG NOOOOOO :lmao:

I think my exact words were "I want to pinch SHINee's buttcheeks while they dance to Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar. Don't ask me to justify this, just let me have it."

The company that is bringing Music Bank to Rio said that they will get the fans' presents while they are on the line and give them to the groups so imma printscreen that confession and send it to SHINee :derpga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

The company that is bringing Music Bank to Rio said that they will get the fans' presents while they are on the line and give them to the groups so imma printscreen that confession and send it to SHINee :derpga:

Do it or we were never friends

Antichrist

YAS QUEENS CRAYON POP

Their helmets are iconic :legend:

Β 

GET TO ANIME THREAD YO

PoshLife

5 best accessories that made the dance

Of all the times, they have to post this right after the day I discover the actual Underwear song :legend::smh:

I commented about CHI CHI's finger gloves in "Love is Energy" :toofunny: not that I think it should have been included in their list, but #getdatpromo

Viola

Their helmets are iconic :legend:

Β 

GET TO ANIME THREAD YO

PoppippoPoppippoPoppippo

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

I commented about CHI CHI's finger gloves in "Love is Energy" :toofunny: not that I think it should have been included in their list, but #getdatpromo

They could include CHI CHI under the 'Gloves' section tbh, if only they knew what CHI CHI is/was :emma:

PoshLife

I upped your post :teehee:

:udidnt: Do you have an account?? inb4 you're one of the people who welcomed me

Antichrist

:udidnt: Do you have an account?? inb4 you're one of the people who welcomed me

Yes I do. I don't post on the forums tho. Or at least I haven't yet :emma: I'm kinda confused by all of it :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived