OMG :udidnt:

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Sunny was summoned 

OMG :udidnt:

I am SHAKING right now as I listen to it. This is a LEGIT recording. Adding it to my iTunes right away!

I can't believe we found new CHI CHI :emo:

PopReaper

So many hate on Chad Future on tumblr :toofunny:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Taylor

:lmao: Telling my little brother about the tragedy that is CHI CHI's disbandment...

And he says... 'Was it because, like their town blew up because there was a tornado and an earthquake and the music people all got broken?'

And I was like... 'Erm, no they just went bankrupt I think'

And he was like... 'Oh' :emma:

But he likes LIE :chichi:

Sunny

Oh wait there is a US translate button

PoshLife

Nothing new :noparty:

The group is called Chi-Chi abbreviation of "Creative electronic House idol". As the name says, CHI-CHI group will take the concept of creative, electronic and dance music to show a "difference of current musical trends."

The December 12, 2011 it was revealed that "Peach, Ji-U and Nara" and were not members of CHI CHI member making replacement "Shine" was added and the leader Sui out the quintet. They made their debut in Japan with their debut single "ã‹ã‚‰ã‹ã‚ ãªÃ£â€ž ã§!" (Do not Play Around) is a Japanese version of their Korean debut single "장ë‚œ ì¹Ëœ ì§â‚¬Ã«§Ë†" remaining at # 25 on the list of oricon. CHI CHI I schedule his return to Korea in June. They released the teaser 17. On June 28 CHI CHI made ​​their comeback with their 3rd single "Love Is Energy" (Love is Energy).

Antichrist

So many hate on Chad Future on tumblr :toofunny:

I feel kinda bad for him tbh. People on AKP were commenting how they want to fly to America just so they can kill him :smh:

Sunny

:lmao: Telling my little brother about the tragedy that is CHI CHI's disbandment...

And he says... 'Was it because, like their town blew up because there was a tornado and an earthquake and the music people all got broken?'

Tell him the real story and say people bullied Boreum and she left and then other CHICHI members leaved

PoshLife

how old is your brother :lmao:

PopReaper

that was kinda cute :emma:

what if that was actually what happened tho? :derpga:

PopReaper

I feel kinda bad for him tbh. People on AKP were commenting how they want to fly to America just so they can kill him :smh:

ikr, let the boy live :toofunny:

PoshLife

ikr, let the boy live :toofunny:

oh is that the American kid who's trying to become big in Korea? I'm kind of jealous of him tbh

Like I kinda don't want him to be successful :toofunga:

Taylor

Amazon Japan just emailed me to let me know they've given me a £0.06 refund on import charges for a CD I bought 2 months ago. :lmao:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived