PopReaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2XX3cNW4K0

SLAY :emo:

They also won on M!Net countdown with 200% for 3rd consecutive week :legend:

I still don't get why they are that successful :toofunny:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

I still don't get why they are that successful :toofunny:

I don't either, they're not exactly attractive and their music isn't that good. :emma:

(PS that used to say "they're hideous" but I decided that was kinda mean :toofunny: Seriously though that boy :millie: )

PoshLife

AllKPop is reporting that EXO might make their comeback next week. I hope it's true, because it will signal a return to normalcy for the KPOP industry at long last. If they come back, other groups will start coming back or resuming their activities, and the shows will start airing again!

MonsterOfSpain

AllKPop is reporting that EXO might make their comeback next week. I hope it's true, because it will signal a return to normalcy for the KPOP industry at long last. If they come back, other groups will start coming back or resuming their activities, and the shows will start airing again!

CHI CHI too? :excited2:

I'll try :rip:

Basically my GGD on chrome is stuck on time, it wont update at all, no notifications, nothing, no new threads shown, it's stuck on yesterday at like around 9pm. On Firefox, notifications wont pop up, have to do everything mainly, ads aren't blocked (i have ad block and it still doesn't work on GGD), whenever I post something new, it's posted, but it shows me lots of codes (code structure of the post). Mess.

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO :emo:

PopReaper

CHI CHI too? :excited2:

most llikely not sis

iepa9BJhjChOQ.gif

PopReaper

oDkAxvI.gif

I just realized Boreum has her arm around A-zi :hor:

I ship Bora-zi :lolgaga:

PoshLife

I ship Bora-zi :lolgaga:

They make beautiful rap music together :flutter:

(imagine if CHI CHI disbanded because they broke up and Boreum left :lmao: )

Edit: I also just noticed that NONE of them are making the same mouth movements in that gif lol

PopReaper

Imagine an alternate universe where CHI CHI is the biggest K-POP girlgroup and SNSD is a flop group whose career only lasts 6 months because they were bashed by CHI CHI stans for saying they wanted to be as big as them one day. And then months after that we discover their debut "Into The New World" and their amazing last single "Gee".

And Prince Mak, who is the leader of JJCC, gets bashed all the time for having too many lines and not knowing how to speak english correctly.

:giveup:

gosh this sounds like a X-Files episode :megaflop:

Antichrist

omg ya'll are so mean to AKMU. I MEAN THE BOY IS A SEXY TREASURE HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIS FACE. :usrs:

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO :emo:

Clear your cookies & cache & it will work :hug:

PoshLife

Imagine an alternate universe where CHI CHI is the biggest K-POP girlgroup and SNSD is a flop group whose career only lasts 6 months because they were bashed by CHI CHI stans for saying they wanted to be as big as them one day. And then months after that we discover their debut "Into The New World" and their amazing last single "Gee".

And Prince Mak, who is the leader of JJCC, gets bashed all the time for having too many lines and not knowing how to speak english correctly.

:giveup:

gosh this sounds like a X-Files episode :megaflop:

:lmao:

---

OMG you guys I found the highly-coveted photo of A-zi in the studio taken in Fall 2012! This is arguably the last promo image taken of CHI CHI ever.

tumblr_mbfrriPyMx1rugn8co1_500.png

I wonder if she's eating lyrics to a new song :giveup:

YOU GUYS IS THIS A STUDIO RECORDING?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCUqCSKuYn0

It sounds like it :excited2: If so, even though it's a cover, we can add it to CHI CHI's posthumously growing discography!

PopReaper

:lmao:

---

OMG you guys I found the highly-coveted photo of A-zi in the studio taken in Fall 2012! This is arguably the last promo image taken of CHI CHI ever.

tumblr_mbfrriPyMx1rugn8co1_500.png

I wonder if she's eating lyrics to a new song :giveup:

inb4 we start looking for comeback dates written on her lipstick :lolgaga:

PoshLife

inb4 we start looking for comeback dates written on her lipstick :lolgaga:

#TheTruthIsInHerBlackFingernails

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived