💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Antichrist

LOL could you imagine if one of the ones who disappeared like Boreum or Semi suddenly tweeted me like "yeah here's the olympic version http://...."

I would dieeeeee

inb4 Boreum tweets you the link to 'Let it go'

:rip:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Gagz obviously stalks GGD, seen this holy thread and has decided to make all opening acts K-Pop and J-Pop artists.

Who's next to be announced? :popcorn:

Antichrist

So Gagz obviously stalks GGD, seen this holy thread and has decided to make all opening acts K-Pop and J-Pop artists.

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if her whole tour is opened solely by KPOP/JPOP acts :legend: Posh now has some hope of a CHICHI rebound :heart:

PoshLife

inb4 Boreum tweets you the link to 'Let it go'

:rip:

HAHAHA

omg it would especially be funny coming from Boreum cuz she was the first one to go :emma:

hmmmm well she seems to be picking dance/electronic types, soooo nobody I know LOL. Not my kinda music.

maybe EXO since they'll be all anybody in Korea will be talking about the next few weeks anyway lolol

Could you imagine if Orange Caramel opened though?? They'd be a perfect fit tbh

Hologram, vocaloid, whatever you call it :legend:

racist comments have begun

All haters may suck Princess Kennys Balls

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if her whole tour is opened solely by KPOP/JPOP acts :legend: Posh now has some hope of a CHICHI rebound :heart:

Inb4 CHI CHI has the rest of the dates, and they release Stronger ft. Lady Gaga and it goes #1 in every planet in existence and we're like, "psssh, yeah... CHI CHI we knew about them before... We made Gaga pick them!" :derpga:

Antichrist

HAHAHA

omg it would especially be funny coming from Boreum cuz she was the first one to go :emma:

hmmmm well she seems to be picking dance/electronic types, soooo nobody I know LOL. Not my kinda music.

maybe EXO since they'll be all anybody in Korea will be talking about the next few weeks anyway lolol

Could you imagine if Orange Caramel opened though?? They'd be a perfect fit tbh

EXO is faar to huge to open for Gaga, which is good tbh. Fans would literally fuk them on stage thinking they're some power-bottom twinks.

Inb4 CHI CHI has the rest of the dates, and they release Stronger ft. Lady Gaga and it goes #1 in every planet in existence and we're like, "psssh, yeah... CHI CHI we knew about them before... We made Gaga pick them!" :derpga:

''Defining hipsterism in Korea, one CHI at a time'' - Hyoyeon

MAY THEY CHOKE ON THEM BALLS

PoshLife

I think Monsters were expecting legitimately BIG American acts to open for Gaga and are surprised it's people they don't know. They'd find something to complain about anyone who isn't a Top 40 artist even if they WERE 'Western' (imperialist mofos) . Like, were they expecting Katy to open for her or what??

Present them.

EXO is faar to huge to open for Gaga, which is good tbh. Fans would literally fuk them on stage thinking they're some power-bottom twinks.

''Defining hipsterism in Korea, one CHI at a time'' - Hyoyeon

MAY THEY CHOKE ON THEM BALLS

AND DIE

I think Monsters were expecting legitimately BIG American acts to open for Gaga and are surprised it's people they don't know. They'd find something to complain about anyone who isn't a Top 40 artist even if they WERE 'Western' (imperialist mofos) . Like, were they expecting Katy to open for her or what??

I've noticed that, like they want big artists to open and like why would they be an opening act when they are big enough to tour on their own. 

PoshLife

AND DIE

I've noticed that, like they want big artists to open and like why would they be an opening act when they are big enough to tour on their own. 

Exactlyyy. Like sorry her opening lineup isn't Ellie Goulding, Pharrell Williams, and the cast of Frozen :toofunny:

Antichrist

Present them.

I'm pretty sure it would be other way around in the current situation :teehee:

KATY PERRY PRESENTS: THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR!

Including hits such as: Dark Horse, Birthday, International Smile, that one sara bareile song, I Kissed A Girl.

opening act: some stripper from new york and her lady star friend

Exactlyyy. Like sorry her opening lineup isn't Ellie Goulding, Pharrell Williams, and the cast of Frozen :toofunny:

Frozen has a cast? :emma:

The cast of frozen :rofl:

Including hits such as: Dark Horse, Birthday, International Smile, that one sara bareile song, I Kissed A Girl.

And her lady star friend :lmao:

PoshLife

Idina Menzel And Whoever Else Was In It

I don't get how the hologram thing works tbh... Like... I think it would be better if she had a real person. But... :emma:

Maybe she's trying to save on costs :hor: :teehee:

Antichrist

The cast of frozen :rofl:

And her lady star friend :lmao:

I don't remember that Lady's name, I forgot it :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived