đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Antichrist

Last night I searched "CHI CHI" on iTunes just for giggles, and I guess I clicked on the wrong "Chi Chi" cuz this came up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYce_42Qbbk

And I was like OMG OMG OMG I was ready to PM you but then I listened and was like "uhhh this ain't them" :noparty:

It's okay, Boreum had more than a salad that day :usrs:

I bet my ass you're one of the CHICHI membes that bullied Boreum :emo:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

THE SHADE GURL THE SHADE :lmao:

No new songs :noparty:

I couldn't resist :teehee:

Speaking of new songs, that girl STILL hasn't replied to my tweet about a studio recording of "Love is Energy (Olympic Version)" I mean that YouTube video I shared had what was CLEARLY a prerecorded track... surely it exists somewhere??

I bet my ass you're one of the CHICHI membes that bullied Boreum

omg no CHI CHI didn't bully Boreum, you're thinking of that rumor that SNSD was bullying Hyo before she attempted to commit suicide :lmao:

CHI CHI fell apart because none of them wanted to do it anymore after Boreum quit :smh:

Antichrist

I couldn't resist :teehee:

Speaking of new songs, that girl STILL hasn't replied to my tweet about a studio recording of "Love is Energy (Olympic Version)" I mean that YouTube video I shared had what was CLEARLY a prerecorded track... surely it exists somewhere??

omg no CHI CHI didn't bully Boreum, you're thinking of that rumor that SNSD was bullying Hyo before she attempted to commit suicide :lmao:

CHI CHI fell apart because none of them wanted to do it anymore after Boreum quit :smh:

OMG who would make up such a rumour :emo:

I guess I mistaked CHI CHI with SNSD.. It's just they're both so big I cant keep track.

PoshLife

OMG who would make up such a rumour :emo:

I guess I mistaked CHI CHI with SNSD.. It's just they're both so big I cant keep track.

I mean CHI CHI did say they wanted to be bigger than SNSD :messga:

I have no idea, it was right after the news broke about Hyo hitting that guy, and rumors were swirling. Somebody gon' get sued for that one

MonsterOfSpain

It's okay, Boreum had more than a salad that day :usrs:

:lmao: At least I hope she asked her gay friends their advice before she got a spray tan on holiday in Taipei

Antichrist

I mean CHI CHI did say they wanted to be bigger than SNSD :messga:

I have no idea, it was right after the news broke about Hyo hitting that guy, and rumors were swirling. Somebody gon' get sued for that one

SM are on a suing spree btw :rip: Suing people for Hyo, and now for EXO. oh god EXO comes back tomorrow. 28437 consecutive weeks at #1.

PoshLife

SM are on a suing spree btw :rip: Suing people for Hyo, and now for EXO. oh god EXO comes back tomorrow. 28437 consecutive weeks at #1.

inb4 they get shut out of an AllKill but AkMu

Antichrist

inb4 they get shut out of an AllKill but AkMu

I honestly don't think so. It's EXO & the die-suicide-hard fans. If AKMU 'happens' to block them, we're having a funeral of two soon.

Antichrist

Damn you Prometheus, I cant stop listening to this :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AYJZvHeKFo

Staryu

I see you're a fan of Kyary :legend:

I stan for her so much :gaga:

Kyary and Orange Caramel are E V E R Y T H I N G :giveup:

Antichrist

I stan for her so much :gaga:

Her and Orange Caramel are E V E R Y T H I N G :giveup:

DID YOU SEE THE NEW MV FOR FAMILY PARTY? :giveup:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic