other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

I really wish I'd went and bought Ladies' Code's 2nd mini album back in Summer 14 (before their accident)... I remembered I was going to, but then I didn't because I was waiting for another album to comeback in stock so I could order them at the same time...

Now it sells for $100... Kinda sad people over pricing it after the accident. :( 

Same here. I love them. EunB was my bias. I believe antis bias was RiSe (sis if you're lurking and I'm wrong let me know.)I had bought all the stuff they had on iTunes but awhile back I was going to buy the physical albums but I had never got around to it. 

Also thanks for the info on Lucifer. I'll try to check it out.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

Same here. I love them. EunB was my bias. I believe antis bias was RiSe (sis if you're lurking and I'm wrong let me know.)I had bought all the stuff they had on iTunes but awhile back I was going to buy the physical albums but I had never got around to it. 

Also thanks for the info on Lucifer. I'll try to check it out.

Their first mini is still decently priced but Pretty Pretty and Kiss Kiss (which is only a single and sells for $200) are so expensive. 

I'm going to get their new single though, as I really liked all three songs :) 

Let me know what you think - there are only 5 episodes so far, but I think it has potential!

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Their first mini is still decently priced but Pretty Pretty and Kiss Kiss (which is only a single and sells for $200) are so expensive. 

I'm going to get their new single though, as I really liked all three songs :) 

Let me know what you think - there are only 5 episodes so far, but I think it has potential!

Yeah I saw that. If I knew that was going to happen I would of bought the 2nd mini earlier.

I'm definitely going to get their new single but yesasia has one that comes with a poster and a part of me wants that one but I have no room to hang it lol.

I'll make sure and let you know what I think :3 

Just now, Bi Rain said:

Yeah I saw that. If I knew that was going to happen I would of bought the 2nd mini earlier.

I'm definitely going to get their new single but yesasia has one that comes with a poster and a part of me wants that one but I have no room to hang it lol.

I'll make sure and let you know what I think :3 

I used to get the posters and put them in a big art portfolio thing... But I got bored of having to weight them down for a few days to properly flatten and unroll them haha, so now I just don't bother getting them :/

I've been trying to only buy CDs once a month, so at the end of this week I'll order February's releases (once the store I use lists MAMAMOO's new album). I use http://www.catchopcd.net for ordering stuff (they're the cheapest I've found) but they don't do pre-orders which is kinda annoying :emma: 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I used to get the posters and put them in a big art portfolio thing... But I got bored of having to weight them down for a few days to properly flatten and unroll them haha, so now I just don't bother getting them :/

I've been trying to only buy CDs once a month, so at the end of this week I'll order February's releases (once the store I use lists MAMAMOO's new album). I use http://www.catchopcd.net for ordering stuff (they're the cheapest I've found) but they don't do pre-orders which is kinda annoying :emma: 

Oh ok I'll check that site out. I've been having an issue with yesAsia having the albums I want listed but after I order them a week or so later I get an email saying they are unable to find them so the order gets cancelled. :emma:

Thats is a good idea with the art portfolio thing. I haven't taken mine out of their packaging because I don't want to mess them up and I know I won't be able to fold it back up the way it came to put it back lol.

Just now, Bi Rain said:

Oh ok I'll check that site out. I've been having an issue with yesAsia having the albums I want listed but after I order them a week or so later I get an email saying they are unable to find them so the order gets cancelled. :emma:

Thats is a good idea with the art portfolio thing. I haven't taken mine out of their packaging because I don't want to mess them up and I know I won't be able to fold it back up the way it came to put it back lol.

http://ktown4u.com is also quite good, but it's a bit complicated to figure out how to set up an account and place and order... Plus it's always really slow for me :emma: 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

http://ktown4u.com is also quite good, but it's a bit complicated to figure out how to set up an account and place and order... Plus it's always really slow for me :emma: 

Thank you I'll check that one out as well. Waiting for YesAsia to cancel my current order tbh :emma: 

Just now, Bi Rain said:

Thank you I'll check that one out as well. Waiting for YesAsia to cancel my current order tbh :emma: 

You must have a lot of CDs now too! Do you collect male groups/singers as well as female?

You must have a lot of CDs now too! Do you collect male groups/singers as well as female?

I don't have too many CDs actually lol. I put some money aside and try to buy the albums I can't find on iTunes first. So the ones that keep getting cancelled are ones not on iTunes :emma: However I do have some others ones. I only recently started getting the physical CDs since before I couldnt really afford it. Besides my 2 gackt CDs the only other male artist physical cd I have is Bi Rains Rain effect :emma: 

Just now, Bi Rain said:

I don't have too many CDs actually lol. I put some money aside and try to buy the albums I can't find on iTunes first. So the ones that keep getting cancelled are ones not on iTunes :emma: However I do have some others ones. I only recently started getting the physical CDs since before I couldnt really afford it. Besides my 2 gackt CDs the only other male artist physical cd I have is Bi Rains Rain effect :emma: 

Out of curiosity which ones do YesAsia cancel?

I hate digital singles the most, as normally there are promotional versions on eBay but, again, they're really expensive (price dependent on group popularity) 

Out of curiosity which ones do YesAsia cancel?

I hate digital singles the most, as normally there are promotional versions on eBay but, again, they're really expensive (price dependent on group popularity) 

Tbh not very well known artists/groups are the ones that get cancelled lol.

1 minute ago, Bi Rain said:

Tbh not very well known artists/groups are the ones that get cancelled lol.

Yeah... I find that too. Some of the hardest CDs are the smaller groups CDs or the first albums of now popular groups.

EXID's Hippity Hop, Dal Shabet's Bang Bang and Nine Muses' Let's Have a Party were all a nightmare to get hold of.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah... I find that too. Some of the hardest CDs are the smaller groups CDs or the first albums of now popular groups.

EXID's Hippity Hop, Dal Shabet's Bang Bang and Nine Muses' Let's Have a Party were all a nightmare to get hold of.

I'm praying at I get at least one of the ones I ordered but I have this feeling it's going to be stuck on "waiting for stock" for all of them until I email them and get a response saying they couldn't get/find the CDs and they cancel the order. 

On 15 March 2015 at 8:39 PM, Taylor said:

Shannon is apparently half British... Does that mean she speaks english? Do I have a chance? :giveup::emma:

On 15 March 2015 at 8:47 PM, PopReaper said:

She's 16 so I think you might have to wait

On 15 March 2015 at 8:52 PM, Taylor said:

Feel like a pedo right now... I thought she was 18, because her album is called Eighteen :emma: 

:lmao: :rip: 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived