💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG... The post I just submitted... I didn't hit refresh and it only single posted...

:udidnt: We're cured! :emma:

Regarding Jimin... The word "project" always worries me for some reason when it comes to K-Pop. I don't know why... :toofunny: 

PopReaper

I loved Galaxy :applause: I hope The Velvet sounds like this

And I got some Spending All My Time video teas from some scenes :emma:

Also is PBR&B/R&B/House influenced songs the new trend in K-Pop? All the recent releases I can remember had that style (Overcome, Drip Drop, Press Your Number, Galaxy) :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Just now, PopReaper said:

I loved Galaxy :applause: I hope The Velvet sounds like this

And I got some Spending All My Time video teas from some scenes :emma:

Also is PBR&B/R&B/House influenced songs the new trend in K-Pop? All the recent releases I can remember had that style (Overcome, Drip Drop, Press Your Number, Galaxy) :emma:

What is PBR&B? :emma: 

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

What is PBR&B? :emma: 

Have you ever heard a song by The Weeknd/Miguel/Tinashe? It's like that :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Just now, PopReaper said:

Have you ever heard a song by The Weeknd/Miguel/Tinashe? It's like that :emma:

Um... No... :lmao:

It's okay... I googled it :green: 

I really wish I'd went and bought Ladies' Code's 2nd mini album back in Summer 14 (before their accident)... I remembered I was going to, but then I didn't because I was waiting for another album to comeback in stock so I could order them at the same time...

Now it sells for $100... Kinda sad people over pricing it after the accident. :( 

SychosSoChic

Hi guys just popping in to ask a favour/question that some of ya'll will probably judge me for, but college is a real struggle :emma: 

So I'm a huge fan of K-Pop but I've been extremely busy with school and just kinda fell behind in regards to K-Pop and have NO idea what's being played lately :emma: 

Anyway I was wondering if there's any place where I can download like a year's worth of music in one go, or at the very least anything Brown Eyed Girls, 9 Muses (or are they officially just 8 now?) aaaand SNSD? :emma: 

I just have no idea where to start with catching up :smh: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

3 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Hi guys just popping in to ask a favour/question that some of ya'll will probably judge me for, but college is a real struggle :emma: 

So I'm a huge fan of K-Pop but I've been extremely busy with school and just kinda fell behind in regards to K-Pop and have NO idea what's being played lately :emma: 

Anyway I was wondering if there's any place where I can download like a year's worth of music in one go, or at the very least anything Brown Eyed Girls, 9 Muses (or are they officially just 8 now?) aaaand SNSD? :emma: 

I just have no idea where to start with catching up :smh: 

I don't think there is a place to download a whole years worth at once :( but individually k2nblog.com is your friend ;) - when searching I actually find it easier to just Google "<album name> k2n" as their built in search is pretty ****...

Brown Eyed Girls released "Basic" this year

Nine Muses are now officially 8, and released three mini albums "Drama", "S/S Edition" and "Lost" in 2015

SNSD (also 8 but assuming you knew that) released Korean and Japanese versions of "Catch Me If You Can" and "Girls" as well as their 5th Korean album "Lion Heart" 

I've linked the respective pages on k2n blog to each release, download is nearer the bottom of the page (there are normally a few pop-up ads)

SychosSoChic
8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't think there is a place to download a whole years worth at once :( but individually k2nblog.com is your friend ;) - when searching I actually find it easier to just Google "<album name> k2n" as their built in search is pretty ****...

Brown Eyed Girls released "Basic" this year

Nine Muses are now officially 8, and released three mini albums "Drama", "S/S Edition" and "Lost" in 2015

SNSD (also 8 but assuming you knew that) released Korean and Japanese versions of "Catch Me If You Can" and "Girls" as well as their 5th Korean album "Lion Heart" 

I've linked the respective pages on k2n blog to each release, download is nearer the bottom of the page (there are normally a few pop-up ads)

Gay Gods bless you child xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

@PoshLife I think 4TEN updated their older songs to reflect current lineup?

Yeah I think I posted about it last night but it might not have gone through. The new versions sound so bad haha. They took out Tem's rap parts in Tornado and Why, and gave Eujin's parts to Yun and Heeo. Heeo's English intro in Why is soooo bad :toofunny:

its cool to see how they divided the lines up and everything, but they didn't turn out well. 

Im obsessed with the new single though, gosh they really nailed it

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived