Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

(Who's MiChi? :emma:)

She's a JPop artist whose music is very Western and who sings mostly in English. Taylor helped me find an album of hers in like October 2013, and it was instrumental in helping me kill time between "Applause" and "ARTPOP." She released another single in 2014, but then was dropped by her label.

Sis we've mentioned her like 80 times before :lolga:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

She's a JPop artist whose music is very Western and who sings mostly in English. Taylor helped me find an album of hers in like October 2013, and it was instrumental in helping me kill time between "Applause" and "ARTPOP." She released another single in 2014, but then was dropped by her label.

Sis we've mentioned her like 80 times before :lolga:

I mean, I haven't even listened to TINT's entire discography and they have 2 songs so, I don't know what you expected. :emma:

Post some of her songs here tho, i'll give it a try :gaycat:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

I mean, I haven't even listened to TINT's entire discography and they have 2 songs so, I don't know what you expected. :emma:

Post some of her songs here tho, i'll give it a try :gaycat:

are you f*cking serious

I'm not even putting the energy in to find a meme that expresses my disappointment at that statement

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

are you f*cking serious

I'm not even putting the energy in to find a meme that expresses my disappointment at that statement

Lemme strike while the iron's hot then and reveal that out of all CHICHI songs I've only listened to Love Is Energy and Don't Play Around in full, I think:emma:

PopReaper

Former Wonder Boyz manager states he saw Kim Chang Ryul assault member

Wonder-Boyz_1454057793_af_org.jpg

A former manager of Wonder Boyz stated that he witnessed Kim Chang Ryul assault and verbally abuse a member of the idol group at the second trial for the ongoing case.

Though Kim Chang Ryul has publicly denied committing assault as well as another accusation that he stole from a Wonder Boyz member, it seems there's at least one witness coming forward. On January 29 at the Seoul District Court, a former manager of the group, which is now disbanded, asserted he personally saw the incident in question. 

Wonder Boyz member Kim Tae Hyun previously claimed that he was treated unfairly by Kim Chang Ryul and brought in a former manager and employee from Enter 102 agency. The manager who was there for Wonder Boyz' casting, debut, and lessons stood on the witness stand on the 29th. 

When asked if he saw agency head Kim Chang Ryul hit and verbally abuse the Wonder Boyz members, the former manager stated, "I personally saw it. He used abusive words and cursed at the members, saying they had 'celebrity disease.'" The former manager was also asked what he thought was the final factor in the Wonder Boyz' action against the agency, he answered, "I think the biggest factor was their activities. There were also complaints about Kim Chang Ryul's physical abuse."

It was previously reported that Kim Chang Ryul allegedly slapped Kim Tae Hyun in the face several times and stole his salary. 

1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

Lemme strike while the iron's hot then and reveal that out of all CHICHI songs I've only listened to Love Is Energy and Don't Play Around in full, I think:emma:

What about Longer...

Longer and Leon are way better than Don't Play Around :emma:

i haven't listened to that Sexy Dolls song... 

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

What about Longer...

Longer and Leon are way better than Don't Play Around :emma:

i haven't listened to that Sexy Dolls song... 

I've listened to half of Longer I think (maybe a bit more), but I don't think I ever finished it. Idk if I ever listened to Leon, I might have played some bits of it.

And Don't Play Around is a timeless bop :crossed:

SM released this new game (?) where you become the manager of their new boy group...

In the trailer it also had a girl group, but for now the game is only for the boy group (I didn't know that until after downloading)

You can buy a boy for 1000 cookies :laughga: 

f(x) will announce their official fandom name after their first concert...

The day is finally upon us :cry: 

PopReaper
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Wait... Their first concert should be ending around now... :udidnt: 

Isn't the first concert on January 30th? It's still the 29th there :emma:

Just now, PopReaper said:

then yas :giveup:

Hide contents

inb4 the name sucks :emma:

Inb4 "f(x)'ers"

:smh: