Yoona

Sooyoung

YuriĀ teehee.png

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Remember that user potato or whatever who only ever posted here to ask Taylor why he hadn't responded to their PMs NIkZtXd.gif

Ā 

Ā 

AKB48 members having a traditional Japanese Ceremony celebrating that they are grown women now 20's

Ā 

the same happened with the first generation members

oshima-yuko-kimono.jpg

tor_329493511_0.jpgtor_256543218_0.jpg

Kimono-AKB48-akb48-34972053-550-797.jpg

babies have to grow one day, all those flawless kimonos

xZhuS.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

so many snsd members on ggd back then

Hyoyeon

Sunny

Yoona

Sooyoung

Don't forget Yuri :teehee:Ā 

Edit: I didn't see there was another page and Pop beat me :(Ā 

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Remember that user potato or whatever who only ever posted here to ask Taylor why he hadn't responded to their PMs NIkZtXd.gif

Ā 

Ā 

We still text :lmao: lemme send him the link to this post

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Because your username used to be HyoYeon and for some reason you and YoonA/Viola/Whatever used to refer to yourselves in the third person in like every single post :emma:

Remember when we all didn't know your gender :toofunny:

Haha... Yeah... It was quite fun in chat when everyone got annoyed at how I would never say :lmao:Ā 

It lasted till what? April/May 2014? Good times :toofunny:Ā 

PoshLife

I've started becoming really interested in the Tzuyu incident (I refuse to call it a scandal because she has very obviously done nothing objectively wrong).

It's such a perfect microcosm of everything that's wrong in East Asia. China bullies Taiwan and anyone else who does anything they object to; Taiwan struggles to balance asserting itself while acknowledging its dependence on China; Korea bows to China out of fear of economic sanction.

And Japan is irrelevant :emma: (Seriously though a lot of my Japanese friends have told me they fear Japan's declining relevance in the region)

26 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I've started becoming really interested in the Tzuyu incident (I refuse to call it a scandal because she has very obviously done nothing objectively wrong).

It's such a perfect microcosm of everything that's wrong in East Asia. China bullies Taiwan and anyone else who does anything they object to; Taiwan struggles to balance asserting itself while acknowledging its dependence on China; Korea bows to China out of fear of economic sanction.

And Japan is irrelevant :emma: (Seriously though a lot of my Japanese friends have told me they fear Japan's declining relevance in the region)

the poor girl, she did nothing wrong and she had to apologize:rip:, and Japan is irrelevant in this because they have nothing to do with it, they don't fear/ need China or Korea as much as they need Japan, everything Japan needs is being friends with the USA and everythingĀ will be okay, actually Japan and the USA signed a treaty or something after WW2 which states that Japan will no longer have a millitar army as long as the USA protects them against any agrression from any country, basically the USA has been the bodyguard of Japan after WW2, meanwhile Korea and China will depend on the military ond only that to protect themselves from any nation, that's why no one can touch Japan, they are untoichable, you may talk bad about them or diss them for their past actions in WW2 but that's it

and that's why they focus in being more kawaii and cool than being a militar power, lol

tumblr_nldjbesW6O1up94yxo1_500.png

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

the poor girl, she did nothing wrong and she had to apologize:rip:, and Japan is irrelevant in this because they have nothing to do with it, they don't fear/ need China or Korea as much as they need Japan, everything Japan needs is being friends with the USA and everythingĀ will be okay, actually Japan and the USA signed a treaty or something after WW2 which states that Japan will no longer have a millitar army as long as the USA protects them against any agrression from any country, basically the USA has been the bodyguard of Japan after WW2, meanwhile Korea and China will depend on the military ond only that to protect themselves from any nation, that's why no one can touch Japan,

and that's why they focus in being more kawaii and cool than being a militar power, lol

tumblr_nldjbesW6O1up94yxo1_500.png

omg was that first paragraph all one sentence :rip:

and I know Japan has nothing to do with it, but that in and of itself parallels the Japanese' fear that their influence in the region is declining.

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

omg was that first paragraph all one sentence :rip:

and I know Japan has nothing to do with it, but that in and of itself parallels the Japanese' fear that their influence in the region is declining.

technically yes but that's because Japan doesn't care about its neighbors and their polical problems as longs as they don't affect them

Ā 

and yeah I forgot to use commas, lol

4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Because your username used to be HyoYeon and for some reason you and YoonA/Viola/Whatever used to refer to yourselves in the third person in like every single post :emma:

Remember when we all didn't know your gender :toofunny:

Lmao I forgot I used to do thatĀ :toofunny:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived