OUT NOW!
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

Shopping... What other albums do I need to get? I have these in my basket for now... 

Gfriend - Season of Glass
Gfriend - Flower Bud
Oh My Girl - Oh My Girl
Oh My Girl - Closer

:emma:

Buy some KARA albums

Lgsput3.jpg

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Shopping... What other albums do I need to get? I have these in my basket for now... 

Gfriend - Season of Glass
Gfriend - Flower Bud
Oh My Girl - Oh My Girl
Oh My Girl - Closer

:emma:

You might as well wait until later in the month so you can buy Dalshabet and Anda as well :gaycat:

Just now, PopReaper said:

Buy some KARA albums

Lgsput3.jpg

Aren't some of their albums out of print?

I always hate collecting artists that have OOP CDs cause they're like $292818 each

Which is why I don't buy much J-Pop cause everything is out of print :lmao: 

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

Aren't some of their albums out of print?

I always hate collecting artists that have OOP CDs cause they're like $292818 each

Which is why I don't buy much J-Pop cause everything is out of print :lmao: 

I have no idea :emma:

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

You might as well wait until later in the month so you can buy Dalshabet and Anda as well :gaycat:

I'll get Anda's CD (inb4 it's digital only again and I have to pay like $30 for it :emma:) but I don't really collect Dal Shabet stuff... I think I have Joker tho... Can't even remember :flop: 

PopReaper

I might illegally download Dal Shabet's new album if the single's better than that messy Joker song :gaycat:

1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

I have no idea :emma:

I was just guessing cause most long running groups have a few out of print CDs, I'll have a look tho!

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

I'll get Anda's CD (inb4 it's digital only again and I have to pay like $30 for it :emma:) but I don't really collect Dal Shabet stuff... I think I have Joker tho... Can't even remember :flop: 

I've never stanned Dal Shabet before but I find myself really looking forward to their comeback. That teaser just sounded so good to me. It's also a Cinderella Story now that they're down a few members, and you guys know I love to root for the underdog :flop:

Four days!

Just now, PoshLife said:

I've never stanned Dal Shabet before but I find myself really looking forward to their comeback. That teaser just sounded so good to me. It's also a Cinderella Story now that they're down a few members, and you guys know I love to root for the underdog :flop:

Four days!

Inb4 you hate the song :toofunny: and they disband in 3 months anyways

-

Oh yeah I was gonna get TWICE's CD too... All the newbie's CDs

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Inb4 you hate the song :toofunny: and they disband in 3 months anyways

-

Oh yeah I was gonna get TWICE's CD too... All the newbie's CDs

I mean if I hate the song then I won't mind their disbanding :green: knowing my luck I'll love the song and it'll be the last we ever hear from them

I can't tell all these new girl groups apart. TWICE, Oh My Girl, MyB, Cupid, April, GFriend... who are you people

PopReaper

If TWICE's next comeback is good I'm gonna stan tbh, I loved their minilegend.gif

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

I mean if I hate the song then I won't mind their disbanding :green: knowing my luck I'll love the song and it'll be the last we ever hear from them

I can't tell all these new girl groups apart. TWICE, Oh My Girl, MyB, Cupid, April, GFriend... who are you people

TWICE are Like Ooh Ahh
Oh My Girl - Cupid and Closer
GFriend - Glass Bead and Me Gustas Tu (they kept falling over in one performance)

Idk about the others

Just now, PopReaper said:

If TWICE's next comeback is good I'm gonna stan tbh, I loved their minilegend.gif

And you'll get your CD in March

Spoiler

:teehee: 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived