other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Last night I dreamt I discovered a *second cd* of songs on Red Velvet's "The Red," and I really liked them. One was like a six-minute mid-tempo song with dark undertones, and another was like a three-minute upbeat bop, like something one of my nugu faves would release. I don't remember how any of the songs went, though. But even in the dream I was like "I don't think this is real..."

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

Last night I dreamt I discovered a *second cd* of songs on Red Velvet's "The Red," and I really liked them. One was like a six-minute mid-tempo song with dark undertones, and another was like a three-minute upbeat bop, like something one of my nugu faves would release. I don't remember how any of the songs went, though. But even in the dream I was like "I don't think this is real..."

So you basically listened to a 6-minute edit of Time Slip and Happiness :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

So you basically listened to a 6-minute edit of Time Slip and Happiness :emma:

umm excuse me but my random dream song was better than that "One Love, One Rhythm - The 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Album" reject :flop:

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

umm excuse me but my random dream song was better than that "One Love, One Rhythm - The 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Album" reject :flop:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

PopReaper

I wish Red Velvet hadn't used the robot/mannequin factory concept on Dumb Dumb and just did the Pippi Longstocking thing instead, so we could get an entire album of songs with an "industrial" vibe like Don't U Wait No More and Huff N Puff :giveup:

PoshLife
On 11/27/2015 at 10:01 PM, PopReaper said:

Flop Walls

Litter

Deja Who

Xcrement

Flopi

Trash Me Out

this is so fun :emma:

Best post in this thread

Spoiler

Do the rest of the songs tbh :emma:

Can we just take a moment appreciate how SHINee's performing shits all over literally everybody else even 7 years in to their careers? When Will Badbang or Too Gay Shin Ki? SHIcons only idol group that isn't completely burned out this far into their careers.

PopReaper
Just now, Nino said:

Can we just take a moment appreciate how SHINee's performing shits all over literally everybody else even 7 years in to their careers? When Will Badbang of Too Gay Shin Ki? SHIcons only idol group that isn't completely burned out this far into their careers.

I ghostwrote this post

tumblr_inline_nzetqg4KXI1qbqb0j_500.gif

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

Can we just take a moment appreciate how SHINee's performing shits all over literally everybody else even 7 years in to their careers? When Will Badbang of Too Gay Shin Ki? SHIcons only idol group that isn't completely burned out this far into their careers.

I don't understand half of this post :lmao:

What is Too Gay Shin Ki? What are SHIcons?

5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I don't understand half of this post :lmao:

What is Too Gay Shin Ki? What are SHIcons?

Too Gay Shin Ki, better known by their stage name TVXQ! is a tragic, hasbeen group of gays that disbanded in 2010 when they were so bad that they literally hated eachother following 5 years of heavy payola. 3 of them literally thought they only deserved to be payed less by a worse label. Also Yunho and Jaejoong were def touching wieners on the reg.

SHIcons is a portmanteau of SHINee and Icons I just made up, feel free to use it in your regular worship of Keysus.

PopReaper
22 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Best post in this thread

Hide contents

Do the rest of the songs tbh :emma:

:laughga:

Spoiler

Whode Love

When I'm Baloney

Dia[meh]nd

Traveler already has "(feat. Zico)" on the title so it's been dragged enough already :ray:

Just now, PopReaper said:

Traveler already has "(feat. Zico)" on the title so it's been dragged enough already :ray:

:air::air::air: I love you

PoshLife
12 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

:laughga:

Hide contents

Whode Love

When I'm Baloney

Dia[meh]nd

I was thinking "When I'm Alone Locked in Interscope's Basement Because I Haven't Had a Hit Since 2012 And I'm Scared So I Write a Song for f(x) and Hope Someone at SM Entertainment Realizes What's Going On and Comes to Let Me Out"

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived