Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to buy RaNia's mini album with TaeYeon's mini at the same, but all the stores I usually buy from are sold out of TaeYeon :emma: 

PoshLife

I want to buy RaNia's mini album with TaeYeon's mini at the same, but all the stores I usually buy from are sold out of TaeYeon :emma: 

Maybe they'll have a deal where if you buy TaeYeon, you get RaNia for free, like they did with the 4TEN single nobody bought :flop:

PopReaper

Haha... If RaNia can get a comeback then we shouldn't give up hope on Wings just yet. :dies: 

tumblr_inline_n7ox7zEnEM1swynui.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Maybe they'll have a deal where if you buy TaeYeon, you get RaNia for free, like they did with the 4TEN single nobody bought :flop:

What? :lmao: 

Oh you mean the signed one a seller randomly gave me? :rip: 

PoshLife

What? :lmao: 

Oh you mean the signed one a seller randomly gave me? :rip: 

Between 4Ten and CHI CHI, I swear you end up with free autographs of all my favorite groups :smh:

I'm just gonna have a rant here, because... I just need to. :emma:

So my University seem to be really organised with both their Accounting & Finance and Business Management degrees (I think you call them majors in the US). The degree pages for those categories list all of the mandatory classes that students need to take as well as recommend the elective classes they have to pick.

I do Business & Finance... And my page lists the mandatory classes. And then says 'option' or 'elective' without recommending which classes to take. So, in all my years so far (3) I've been picking my optional/elective classes that I wanted, as I haven't received any guidance for which ones that I should do. 

So... I got an email to say that I had to change one of my classes for next semester as what I had picked was 'invalid' for my degree. I was emailed a document that listed what I was allowed to take, and I was given the option of four classes. I can't take any of them because I didn't do the pre-requisite classes in first and second year...

... Like, how was I meant to know two years ago that what classes I was picking then would affect my third year. And I've been advised to speak to my mentor... No idea who they are as they were meant to email at the start of second year (the mentors are different in first year).

What I'm thinking I'm going to have to do is try and change degrees to accounting and finance, as I've done all the mandatory classes apart from one which is taking place this semester. But it will be too late to switch that one class now, so I don't know how it's going to work out.

Ugh... Maybe I should just drop out. :emma:

/rant

I'd have put it in a spoiler, but... 

Between 4Ten and CHI CHI, I swear you end up with free autographs of all my favorite groups :smh:

I don't have TINT or a BESTie... Yet.

PoshLife

Crazy crazy for your love ppajyeodeuneun nunbit
Crazy crazy for your love, glitter glitter
Crazy crazy for your love ssodajineun byeolbit
Crazy crazy for your love, glitter glitter glitter
rain_1_by_imai_san.gif

Crazy crazy for your love ppajyeodeuneun nunbit
Crazy crazy for your love, glitter glitter
Crazy crazy for your love ssodajineun byeolbit
Crazy crazy for your love, glitter glitter glitter
rain_1_by_imai_san.gif