Featured Posts

PopReaper

Footage of Yeseul being asked about a Wings comeback:

W-eehQ.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeseul (which my macbook wants to autocorrect to "easel") just posted on instagram :giveup: Maybe she saw my post :giveup:

:udidnt: Is it your first MacBook?

And :lmao: yeah... The first couple of times you try to write something not in the dictionary it will try to autocorrect it... I had so many issues years ago with "derpga" and the other emoji codes :smh: 

And the girl that was watching TaeYeon's MV texted me back yesterday... :emma:

She loves SNSD, Big Bang, Exo, Apink and 4Minute. 

PoshLife

:udidnt: Is it your first MacBook?

And :lmao: yeah... The first couple of times you try to write something not in the dictionary it will try to autocorrect it... I had so many issues years ago with "derpga" and the other emoji codes :smh: 

it's my work computer. I got an HP Spectre, which I have kinda-mixed feelings about.

Yeah I can't remember right now but some of the emojis took forever for me to type cuz it kept changing them haha. It kept wanting to make "giveup" two words, for example :smh: 

it's my work computer. I got an HP Spectre, which I have kinda-mixed feelings about.

Yeah I can't remember right now but some of the emojis took forever for me to type cuz it kept changing them haha. It kept wanting to make "giveup" two words, for example :smh: 

Spectre... As in James Bond branded?

:lmao: Yeah, I remember when I used chat and it was always :too funny: :give-up: :rip: 

PoshLife

bultaneun gangnamgeori georeosseo na hollo
bultaneun geori georeosseo na hollo
han georeum han georeum nunmuri ttoreureureu
jal meokgo jalsarara Bye bye bye

tumblr_nbh8hvdrMa1rsk1xuo4_250.giftumblr_nbh8hvdrMa1rsk1xuo3_250.gif

PoshLife

Spectre... As in James Bond branded?

:lmao: Yeah, I remember when I used chat and it was always :too funny: :give-up: :rip: 

Haha it's an HP two-in-one. Tablet mode is a little buggy, the soft keyboard doesn't come up in Firefox so I can't type (but it does everywhere else). Battery life is LEGIT, and it's quite light.

http://store.hp.com/us/en/mdp/Laptops/spectre-x360-211501--1 

PopReaper

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

ut4dlR0.gif

Haha it's an HP two-in-one. Tablet mode is a little buggy, the soft keyboard doesn't come up in Firefox so I can't type (but it does everywhere else). Battery life is LEGIT, and it's quite light.

http://store.hp.com/us/en/mdp/Laptops/spectre-x360-211501--1 

I'd end up accidentally snapping that thing in half :rip: my mum has a similar laptop and I'm surprised she hasn't broken it yet. :toofunny: 

Did you get your iTunes up and running? :party: 

I'm thinking of getting a new laptop next year (or May 2017 at the latest) because I want to use my student discount :lmao: 
There isn't actually anything wrong with my 
current laptop, so I'm hoping the MacBook Pro's will have had a redesign by the time I'm ready to buy a new one 

PoshLife

I'd end up accidentally snapping that thing in half :rip: my mum has a similar laptop and I'm surprised she hasn't broken it yet. :toofunny: 

Did you get your iTunes up and running? :party: 

I'm thinking of getting a new laptop next year (or May 2017 at the latest) because I want to use my student discount :lmao: 
There isn't actually anything wrong with my 
current laptop, so I'm hoping the MacBook Pro's will have had a redesign by the time I'm ready to buy a new one 

Haha the hinges are pretty sturdy, I don't think it'll fall apart. And YES I got my iTunes restored. The program cost $20 but was totally worth it. I hate the new iTunes though, the playlists don't include play count, which is the piece of information I use the most.

I'm sure by Spring 2017 there will be a newer Macbook Pro. It'll probably be the same design as all the other ones but faster processor, etc. Don't they come out with a new version every few years?

Haha the hinges are pretty sturdy, I don't think it'll fall apart. And YES I got my iTunes restored. The program cost $20 but was totally worth it. I hate the new iTunes though, the playlists don't include play count, which is the piece of information I use the most.

I'm sure by Spring 2017 there will be a newer Macbook Pro. It'll probably be the same design as all the other ones but faster processor, etc. Don't they come out with a new version every few years?

They normally do a spec refresh once a year, sometimes twice. I have the first generation of the current 'retina' MacBook Pro that came out in 2012 and I think they've had 6 spec upgrades since then :toofunny: 

Yeah, I meant I hoped there would be a redesign as well as a spec bump by the time I get a new one haha. Or else it would be like buying the exact same laptop I already have (well... Externally) :emma: 

Back when AKB48 slayed everyone again:saw:

DISGUSTING

:air:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PopReaper

A music video released by a popular singer here in Brazil is being accused of plagiarizing 4Minute's Crazy:

It does sorta remind me of it :rip:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived