💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

[Instiz] Yeri reads a malicious comment about herself?

yeri1.jpg

"This is Yeri's facial expression after this comment went up. I honestly think she read it and tried not to make it obvious but you could tell that her facial expression hardened right after she read it while the other members were talking. She stopped talking and sounded like she was holding back tears during the dance rehearsal. They also turned on another song after that but she went to the back and just smiled. I don't think the other members read the comment but Yeri did. Please, if you have a brain, use it before you write comments. I'm wondering if I should send this to SM. Remember that she's also an average high school freshman before she's a celebrity, you crazies."

Comment: "Yeri you sl*t stop acting up before I stick a knife in your v*****"

The ID used turned out to be a Taeyong fan.

---

Ugh, this is so vile, why would anyone send that to a 16 year-old girl (or any other person)? :wtf:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

..................Why did they pick Every Night instead of Up & Down / Ah Yeah? :duck:

..................Why did they pick Every Night instead of Up & Down / Ah Yeah? :duck:

Their label blocks content that uses their videos, especially reactions.

I'm guessing they were only permitted to use Every Night.

:emma:

PoshLife

[Instiz] Yeri reads a malicious comment about herself?

yeri1.jpg

"This is Yeri's facial expression after this comment went up. I honestly think she read it and tried not to make it obvious but you could tell that her facial expression hardened right after she read it while the other members were talking. She stopped talking and sounded like she was holding back tears during the dance rehearsal. They also turned on another song after that but she went to the back and just smiled. I don't think the other members read the comment but Yeri did. Please, if you have a brain, use it before you write comments. I'm wondering if I should send this to SM. Remember that she's also an average high school freshman before she's a celebrity, you crazies."

Comment: "Yeri you sl*t stop acting up before I stick a knife in your v*****"

The ID used turned out to be a Taeyong fan.

---

Ugh, this is so vile, why would anyone send that to a 16 year-old girl (or any other person)? :wtf:

ew wtf... people are SO WEIRD. Like what a violent, disturbing thing to say to a person. I hope SM goes after them like kpop companies tend to do to the worst knetizens.

PopReaper

ew wtf... people are SO WEIRD. Like what a violent, disturbing thing to say to a person. I hope SM goes after them like kpop companies tend to do to the worst knetizens.

ikr, I hope SM/V at the very least improves their word-block system so these things will stop happening so often

YCHofficial

0ce66f3980193deadee3ee5693065490.png

After this, how about you take your thing of which we do not speak and slide it up in my place I like.

PopReaper

LuHan debuted in China as a solo artist today:

reloaded.jpg?w=805&h=1310&crop=1

Apparently he sold 500k copies in 10 hours during pre-sale :rip:

PoshLife

LuHan debuted in China as a solo artist today:

reloaded.jpg?w=805&h=1310&crop=1

Apparently he sold 500k copies in 10 hours during pre-sale :rip:

T-ara, Ex-EXO members... I love how China is where kpop goes to die. Seriously though that's crazy, I kinda hope SM is wishing they'd tried harder to hold onto him by, ya know, treating their idols more reasonably. I mean, we all know what their reputation is.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived